wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Thank you, @wheeloftime13 for running another fantastic round, thank you to everyone who donated, everyone who shared, and everyone who entered and participated in any way! I know that may sound odd, but even just entering and participating just to win is important because we need to keep people involved, and appreciate your involvement.

I am glad those who won my donations are enjoying them. A few of them still have not been picked up, and this is one of the few evenings I am likely to really hold that 24 hour rule. So unless you pick it up in 24 hours from when you "won", and you find that your teleport is gone, I don't want to receive a PM about it. Be prompt about picking up your prizes. I made a choice to donate to this raffle and I did not have the space and/or time to also donate to another raffle I often donate to. Fortunately there were a lot of people who really stepped up and were willing to donate to both raffles mores so than normal due to the back to back raffles, but I had to make my choice and I was glad to help out and glad to have people get started off on all the fun stuff we are going to be doing during this DC Birthday Month. But because I had to choose, which I don't like to do, I am going to hold you to that 24 hours, or someone else is going to be enjoying that Prize. Please remember to be prompt in picking up things from donators as we really want you to have them, but if you didn't have the room to take them or couldn't do it in time, there are many others who would have liked a chance to win those prizes. Please just keep this courtesy in mind.

Also if something comes up and you cannot pick it up within 24 hours, you should always PM the owner ahead of time and work something out, as they may or may not be able to hold it longer. Many are happy to help in real circumstances. Just don't leave them hanging without word. And since I've had no word, after this point, once the 24 hours is over, your prize goes to someone else.

Just understand these are the normal rules and courtesies of all raffles and giftings. It is great to get free stuff. Please be respectful for those of us who donate as well. Sometimes we can help you, but sometimes we have a lot of other things going on. This is going to be one of those days for me.

**UPDATE: Thank you for picking up the eggs. However, I'm going to leave the post, and no I don't need apologies, but I just want people to be aware of timing issues for donators. So while it is not an issue this round, just be aware for future rounds as something to keep in mind**

Edited by Natayah

UPDATE

I’m glad people are enjoying this. Tonight’s donations might open a little late, so I am thinking of making the new time to open donations to be 9:45 p.m. cave time while keeping the same time for the opening of the raffle as I update the form throughout the day depending on donations. It will still open tonight as scheduled, but around 9:45 rather than 9:30.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Donations Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations! The form can be found in the second post and here.

I'm in the midst of donating, got ear infection so my promo gonna be a little smaller, so try to donate at least one thing, and more if you can so we have lots of lovelies for people to enter, and so many people can enter and love these lines. I know some of us have gotten snobbier as we get larger dragon collections, but there are just as many who would love to have a lovely low gen clean line so something just 3-4G stair/spiral, or a checker, is a really amazing prize and scroll addition and prize upgrade for a lot of people. So donate some of those that you might overlook and share the info so we can get a lot more people involved so we can have another awesome raffle round! So make sure to follow so you can know when to donate, and know when to sign up to win lovelies and/or both!

News

I will be adding the option for breeding vouchers to the raffle after this one, so there will be an addition to the rules section. I will post them here and edit the opening post to add them there as well.

Rules for winning a breeding voucher:

• You can enter for any of the breeding vouchers you would like, but you can only win the first one your name is drawn for.
  • You cannot ask for a specific breed in the case of checkers or a 2g prize descendant (whether prize or kin) unless the breeder says you can, however in the case of stairs to keep in line with the rules it will be a prize not a prizekin.
  • Please contact the breeder within 48 hours, if 48 hours has passed and the breeder hasn't heard from you, it is up to them if they honor the breeding voucher.
  • Please keep with the Terms of Service and raffle rules when interacting with the breeder.
  • Please make sure you also follow the breeder's rules.
  • As with the rest of the winnings of this raffle, if you win a breeding voucher, you MUST keep it on your scroll to adulthood.

Rules for donating a breeding voucher:

• You may put in 1 voucher per raffle.
  • A breeding voucher is a free IOU and is optional, not mandatory.
  • You must provide a link or document of the available dragons in the entry form.
  • You set the rules of your breeding such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.
  • Please inform me if the winner does not follow the rules.
  • The winner will interact with you directly, so any issues should be worked out respectfully between you two unless you believe my involvement is necessary.
  • The dragon provided should be a prize dragon in the case of stair ancestry, but if you are breeding something from a cb prize or from a checker it can be a prize or prizekin.
  • When you have bred an egg to fulfill the voucher, please send me a lineage link in a PM titled PDR Voucher Redemption so I can make sure the rules are being followed.

Raffle donations close in just over 40 minutes. Thanks to those who have donated!

omg thank the dragon lords I checked in I can breed them right now.

EDIT my favorite pair gave me a shiny 3 gen shimmer to donate yay. Donating now.

Edited by TerraAnne

Daughter reminded me of this but my boy only bred me a 2nd gen prize kin to donate.

The Prizes have been a little stingy over the past few days, but if you have any last minute things, get them in, or if nothing else, keep your eye out for your chance to ENTER TO WIN these AWESOME Prizes Donated by Awesome People! And share the joy with others as many enjoy winning lovely prizes and have a great time with these raffles!

Raffle Donations Closed!

The raffle will open at 10 pm once I finish up the raffle entry form.

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is open. The entry form can be found in the second post and here.

omg I hope hope hope I can get that 3 gen gold tinsel from snow cause I have a decent mate for that sucker. XD Awesome donations though thanks guys!

Love the Donations, lots of variety and lovely lines for people of all levels and was very excited to enter, and hope everyone gets to see this and join in, its free to enter! So join in - can't win if you haven't don't join in! Don't forget to share the news (we want people to have some fun, especially Celebrating this DC Birthday Month!!), so maybe share a bit more than you normally would and consider posting when you enter to let others know this is an active raffle to join in and follow!

Raffle Closed!

I will be posting the results soon and then send out the PM's to the winners. Thanks to all the donors! To the winners, please make sure you pick up your prize(s) as soon as possible. Thank you!

Raffle Winners

I will be sending out PM's soon. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to the donors!

1.       2g Pillow from Bronze Shimmer- @Coheart

2.       3g Black Checker from Silver Tinsel- @Coheart

3.       3g Chrono from Bronze Tinsel- @Daiyachiri

4.       3g Gold Tinsel Checker from Snow- @bonvoyage

5.       3g Bronze Tinsel Checker from Omen- @Daiyachiri

6.       3g Silver Shimmer Checker from Heartstealing- @osean

7.       3g Bronze Shimmer Mirror (Arcana base)- @Justie

8.       3g Silver Tinsel Stair from Almandine- @Natayah

9.       3g Bronze Tinsel Stair from Thunder- @chandelotic

10.   3g Bronze Tinsel Stair from Mageia- @Mochi

11.   3g Bronze Shimmer Stair from Thunder- @Coheart

12.   3g Silver Tinsel Stair from Aeon- @Kurokosworth

13.   4g Bronze Shimmer Checker from Caligene- @Daiyachiri

14.   4g Silver Tinsel Checker from Valentine- @Justie

15.   4g Bronze Shimmer Stair from Pyro- @Justie

16.   4g Bronze Shimmer Stair from Blusang- @chandelotic

17.   4g Bronze Shimmer Stair from White- 

18.   4g Gold Tinsel Stair from Garland- @Mochi

19.   4g Silver Tinsel Stair from Rainbow Copper- @chandelotic

20.   4g Silver Shimmer from Light Lumina- @Mochi

Justie Voucher-  @bonvoyage

Edited by wheeloftime13

Thank you for the raffle and thank you all donors ! ❤️ 

Will try to grab all of my prizes as soon as possible! 😄

Thank you everyone and congratz to winners! This was so much fun!