wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Donated a couple of eggs & a voucher.  Glad to participate once again in your wonderfully fun game, wheel ^_^

Donations Closed!

Thanks to all of our donors and those who attempted to get an egg. The raffle will open in an hour. :) 

Raffle Open!

Prize Descendants Raffle #25 is now open! You can find the entry form here and linked in the second post. It will remain open for 24 hours. 

Raffle Closed!

Thanks everyone for another awesome raffle! I will now be drawing the winners and announcing them as soon as I can. :) Stay tuned.

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations winners! I'll be sending out the prizes ASAP. Please collect your prize ASAP and let me or the donor know if you will be delayed picking them up.

1. 2g Diamondwing x Gold Tinsel- @a_god_s

2. 2g Silver Shimmer x Aria- @Sunrunner

3. 3g Chrono Xenowyrm Checker x Silver Tinsel- @osean

4. 3g Falconiform Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Terces

5. 3g Gaia Xenowyrm Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Sunrunner

6. 3g Aeon Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Terces

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Gaia Xenowyrm- @borntobefree

8. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Arcana- @Terces

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Striped River- @a_god_s

10. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Floral-Crowned- @Varislapsi

11. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Aegis- @osean

@rinoa26's voucher- @Varislapsi

@Sunrunner's voucher- @banban007

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Sunrunner

Thank you for the raffle as usual!

Thank you for my wins, generous donators!  And thanks to wheel for another great round :D.

Thanks wheel for this great raffle and Terces for my prizes!! 

Congrats to the other winners too!!

love my prize, thank You so much!!! great raffle once a again. kudos donors and Wheels,so much fun seeing these beauties.

Thank you so much for the raffle and my prizes!

Donations Open!

Another round of the Prize Descendants Raffle this weekend! The donation form can be found here and in the second post. It will be open for 24 hours. :) 

First time participating, sent in a voucher group link. Hopefully I did things correctly XD

Got my donations in on time, yay!

Donations Closed!

Thank you wonderful donors and those who tried to breed. The raffle will open at 4 pm cave time as usual. :) 

Raffle Open!

Another round of the Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries! You can find the form here and in the second post. It will remain open for 24 hours. :D

Raffle Closed!

Thank you participants and donors for another great Prize Descendants Raffle! The raffle is now closed. I will be drawing and announcing the winners.

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations winners! I will be sending out the prizes ASAP so please keep an eye on your inbox and pick up ASAP or let the donor/me know if you'll be delayed.

1. 2g Diamondwing hatchie x Gold Tinsel- @Xuanxuan

2. 2g Silver Shimmer x Cavern Lurker- @Terces

3. 3g Plated Colossus Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @Natayah

4. 3g Yellow Zyumorph Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Terces

5. 3g Blue Xol Checker x Silver Tinsel- @darkladyselenity

6. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Green Nebula- @osean

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Pyralspite- @Natayah

8. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Wrapping-Wing- @darkladyselenity

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Aether- @banban007

10. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Wintertide- @DarkellaLord

11. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Magma- @Paintra

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Varislapsi

beetle#4393's voucher (Discord)- @darkladyselenity

@purplehaze's voucher- @osean

@Daydreamer09's voucher- @Solaries

@dragonico's voucher- @Terces

@Sunrunner's voucher- @Paintra

@osean's voucher- @rinoa26

Thanks for the fantastic raffle and for my new hatchie! Congrats everyone! :D 

Thanks, everyone! Sorry for any confusion on my voucher. @darkladyselenity I'm beetle, you can feel free to PM me here or on discord! I'm on both DC servers :D

Announcement Regarding Next Raffle

There will be another raffle, however due to my busy schedule over the next few weeks as I write my dissertation, I have had to move the next raffle to four weeks rather than 2 weeks. Hopefully after my dissertation is complete I will be able to return to the regular 2 week raffle schedule. Next donation period opens mid August. Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see you all then. :) 

Best of luck wheeloftime, thanks for continuing to host this. :D

Thank you very much anon donor for my prizes!

Thank you for my prize, I love Prize Checkers regardless if Prizes or Prizekin because I love mixing checkers!! Sorry I wasn't able to donate this round, I bred every single one of my 2G & CB Prizes and they just didn't turn out the way I had hoped, darn stubborn meanies. However, I guess that means maybe I should make it a point to get some 2G Prizekin & 2G Prizes when able to grow that collection so I can have a bit more variety when they do not want to cooperate! Thanks for the donations, participation, Sharing & Supporting this great Event, and as always Thank you to @wheeloftime13 for being willing to do ongoing hosting of an event that almost everyone (if not everyone) can really enjoy and win something lovely each time, for free! Thank you to all those who are always so generous with their time and prizes, and thank you for those who participate and share this with others. The more we grow the participation, the more we also grow the ability to donate & support & engagement of this event, which is what helps to keep it going not only mechanically, but also the more participation and involvement is what encourages the ones running it to keep doing it. So please, always share with people who might enjoy it (which is basically everyone) because there is no way everyone knows all the time, they will more than likely be happy about the info (for winning and/or donating) *AND* it grows our participation which is what feeds the thing that keeps great events and games like this going strong from today into the future. It all ripples out, and it does help people to have a bit more fun and appreciate the game a bit more. Win WIN WIN for all! Even if your name isn't drawn on a round, you being there is a Win for so many it makes such a difference. And trust me, there will always be plenty of lovely things for you to win from the past, to present, and well into the future, and that will also grow into you having things that you love and can breed and donate back to help keep the process going. So get involved however you want to best support it!!