wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries for 24 hours! You can find the entry form here or in the second post. :) 

Raffle Closed!

Thank you donors and participants for another great Prize Descendants Raffle! The raffle is now closed and I will now be drawing the winners. :D

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations winners! Please pick up your prizes ASAP or let the donors know if you may be delayed picking them up. 

1. Influenced male 3g Bronze Shimmer hatchie x Sunsong Amphiptere- @bonvoyage

2. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Sunset- @animatedrose

3. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Sulfur Copper- @cheesecake__

4. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Chrono Xenowyrm- @TerraAnne

5. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Holly- @borntobefree

6. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Aeon- @Varislapsi

7. Inbred 3g Imperial Fleshcrowne Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Nullcasting

8. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Garland- @Jelly_Doughnut

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Omen- @RAAMIsABeast

10. 4g Almerald Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Jelly_Doughnut

wheeloftime13's voucher- @cheesecake__

@Aqub's voucher- @kanya146715

@borntobefree's voucher- @rinoa26

@ComatosedRoses' voucher- @Jelly_Doughnut

@TerraAnne's voucher- @Terces

@Terces' voucher- @Aqub

@QueenAquariusDragon' voucher- @osean

@purplehaze's voucher- @QueenAquariusDragon

@MoonShark's voucher- @Varislapsi

@osean's voucher- @borntobefree

Now for the Neglected poll results: the majority of entrants (8) said that if Neglecteds were to be included, they would prefer them to remain on the winner's scroll. The runner up (4) was that it would be up to the donor. Other thoughts were included, one of which was that Neglecteds would be made from prize lineages. I would like to stress that this is a Prize Descendants Raffle. There are other raffles in which one can win a Neglected: Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors and Lucky Lottos being the main ones. I strongly encourage those who wish to donate ND's to raffles to start there. That said, I will not say no including the occasional Neglected in the Prize Descendants Raffle if it is from a prize lineage, but it must remain on the winner's scroll. So in the event of a Neglected being donated as a prize I would ask that it be from a prize lineage (2g-4g clean lineaged like other raffle donations). To reflect this I will be putting it in the rules. I suggest donating NDs to the other raffles as well as PDR because all DC raffles survive on generous donations. I hope that is ok with you all and if you have any questions, please PM me.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Thank You to all the donars of all the prizes, especially my 3rd gen bronze shimmer/holly!

Wow love the voucher system, its interesting how vouchers we're rarer than the prizes, but now its like 50/50, and everything prebreds and vouchers are all wonderful! You all rock!

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to all those who donated for making the raffle possible, and to Wheel for hosting it!

I'm feeling so lucky and thankful! What a wonderful start to this last week of November. ❤️

Donations Open!!

Welcome everyone to the last Prize Descendants Raffle donation period of 2019! The form will remain open for 24 hours and can be found linked here or in the second post. As we're approaching the holiday season, this raffle will have a

Christmas Theme: Holiday prize lineages, white breeds, light icy blue breeds, red breeds, silver, gold, and green breeds bred to prizes.

The theme is just a suggestion, so do not worry if you cannot breed anything that fits the theme, we love all donations here. :D

Put in a voucher ^_^.  Merry Christmas, all! 🎄 🎁

Donations Closed!

Thank you to all of our donors and to those who attempted to breed a donation, the donation window is now closed! The raffle will open in an hour, so keep your eyes peeled. :) 

1 minute ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Nooo.

I bred something and forgot the donation form. :(

Message me :)

Raffle Open!

Welcome to the last Prize Descendants Raffle of 2019! We have amazing prize lineages available. You can find the entry form here or linked in the second post. The entry form will remain open for 24 hours! 

Raffle Closed!

Another raffle has come to a close. Thanks to all of our donors and participants. I will be drawing and posting the winners ASAP. :D

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations! I will be sending the prizes out, please pick up ASAP or let me or the donor know if you will be delayed. Thanks to all donors and participants of the raffles in 2019, I look forward to the next raffle in 2020! :) 

1. 3g Bronze Shimmer Purebred Shimmer (silver, bronze, and gold)- @Rememberdrgns

2. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Mageia Xenowyrm- @RAAMIsABeast

3. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Autumn Seasonal- @RAAMIsABeast

4. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Gold Lunar Herald- @Sunrunner

5. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Deep Sea- @osean

6. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Snow- @Seahorse

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Winter Magi- @TerraAnne

8. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Witchlight- @bonvoyage

9. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Light Lumina- @osean

10. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Chrono Xenowyrm- @Jelly_Doughnut

11. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Celestial- @Aqub

12. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Sakuhana- @Seriva Senkalora

13. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Shadow Walker- @Jelly_Doughnut

14. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Thunder- @Seriva Senkalora

15. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Mageia Xenowyrm- @Seriva Senkalora

16. 4g Even Gen Gold Tinsel from Silver Tinsel x Ice Checker father and Gold Tinsel x Snow Checker mother- @Natayah

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Terces

@Terces' voucher- @kanya146715

@Sunrunner's voucher- @bonvoyage

@Rememberdrgns' voucher- @cheesecake__

@RAAMIsABeast's voucher- @Jelly_Doughnut

Lol I'm getting mixed up in all the raffles now. Between the three in the forums and all the discord ones I forgot which I had actually entered into.

congrats to all the winners!!

Great big shout out to all who donated and to my Aes Sedai sister Wheels for running this raffle! its so much fun seeingeveryones babies!

@TerraAnne - Overall, that is an awesome amazing "problem" to have from a Player Community Engagement and Involvement standpoint. And I'm super thrilled how much gifting and trading and planning and fun has been going on all the Discords even though I don't have time to really visit them myself. I know how easy and fun it was to do it on IRC and to be able to do it in real time to people you know a bit more via real time interaction ongoing vs. just forum posting (both are great though)!! I had an inverse problem. First I bred a Shiny for this Raffle (2G Prize) but did it after the Donations had closed and then forgot about it and then suddenly had to dump it somewhere because I forgot about the egg and fortunately Secret Santa was willing to take it off my hands. THEN I bred a 2G Shiny for the Giveaway Exchange (which worked out again) and forgot this place was just a few days later opening. Although I have donated 2G Babies here so it is not like I am on purposely being greedy. Then to make it even worse, then 3G Shinies I did donate I accidentally FIRST sent to The GGG Raffle because I mixed up the forums/donation forms and TheDragoness was kind enough to let me cancel those, donate other things, and get them correctly over to here. So @wheeloftime13 I have been trying to get more shinies to you, my timing and execution of intent really is bad!! Sorry!!

Thank you for my prize as I love Prize Checkers and Double checkers and all the Prize Checker fun. That goes back to super early days of Prizes. I can write another essay but I've done enough of that today so it is well loved on my scroll. Thanks to everyone who donated and participated in all the Shiny Prize Raffle Love!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the upcoming Player Events, DC Events (Holidays and Sneaky releases and whatever else they got planned!!), and have fun enjoying the game and the company of the players, show love and thanks however you do and always appreciated! Happy Holly Daze! Keep Peace and Joy, not Stress and Dismay, or try to get some time away from them when you can!

Next Raffle 28 Feb!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday releases and events the past two months! We have some lovely new dragons and lineages going around due to holiday breeding. It's now time for the Prize Descendants Raffle to pick back up again, and since the Valentine eggs and hatchies wall haven't finished yet, we will be restarting next week. Look out for the donation period opening next Friday, or follow this thread to receive notifications of new updates. Looking forward to seeing all the awesome lineages! Enjoy the rest of the holiday AP wall :D