wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Prize Descendants Raffle

We all love prize dragons and now, with many wonderful people able to breed them, it is time for a raffle where users can share and admire all of their lovely prize descendants.

I. About

• All dragons to be raffled will be descendants of prize dragons (Bronze, Silver, and Gold variants of Tinsel and Shimmerscale Dragons).
  • Donations will be submitted through Google Forms or PM.
  • Rarity and the amount of entries will vary as the raffle relies on donations.
  • Winners will be chosen using Random Name Picker and will have their prizes sent through private messenges. Names will also be posted in this thread.
  • The raffle will be every two weeks.
  • Donations will be open for 24 hours starting on Friday and ending Saturday.
  • The raffle will be open for 24 hours from Saturday to Sunday.

II. Rules

• Dragons must remain on your scroll unharmed: NO killing, experimenting, biting, freezing, abandoning, trading, or re-gifting. I will be checking to make sure this doesn't happen, and if you are caught doing this, it counts as two strikes.
  • If you have 3 strikes, you will be banned from participating in the raffle. You will be notified if you get a strike.
  • No harassment or complaining.
  • You must have at least a bronze trophy to participate.
  • Your scroll must be visible to participate.
  • Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours. The donor is not required to hold your prize after this and can do whatever they see fit with the prize after the 24 hours is up.
  • You must have the messaging feature enabled.
  • If you change your username during the raffle, please PM me or post in this thread to let me know of the change in username. 
  • There is no limit as to how many prizes you can enter the raffle for, but you can only win up to 3 dragons (the first three your name is drawn for) OR 2 dragons + 1 breeding voucher per raffle.
  • In the raffle entry form, you may choose if you want it to be possible to win 3 dragons OR 2 dragons + 1 breeding voucher.
  • There is an option to enter for a prize that has had no name drawn in the raffle entry form. If you choose to enter this pool, there is NO complaining about the prize you won (there is an option to only enter the pool depending on the prize).

III. Donating

• The Prize Descendants Raffle will accept: all 2g Prizes and Prizekin, 3g Prizekin with a checker lineage, 3g prizes with checker, stairstep, or spiral lineages, and 4g prize/kin checkers
  • There is no limit as to how many dragons you can donate.
  • If your donation becomes sick after entering the raffle, please let me know and send me a screenshot of the lineage before hiding.
  • If your donation is ER, please stun or hatch to prevent death.
  • You can choose to donate anonymously. If you donate anonymously, please send me a teleport link to pick up your donation. If you do not want to donate anonymously, you can send a teleport link directly to the winner once they are announced.
  • Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. If they do not claim their prize within 24 hours, you can do what you wish with your donation.

IV. Breeding Vouchers

Rules for winning a breeding voucher:

• You can enter for any of the breeding vouchers you would like, but you can only win the first one your name is drawn for.
  • You cannot ask for a specific breed in the case of checkers or a 2g prize descendant (whether prize or kin) unless the breeder says you can, however in the case of stairs to keep in line with the rules it will be a prize not a prizekin.
  • Please contact the breeder within 48 hours, if 48 hours has passed and the breeder hasn't heard from you, it is up to them if they honor the breeding voucher.
  • Please keep with the Terms of Service and raffle rules when interacting with the breeder.
  • Please make sure you also follow the breeder's rules.
  • As with the rest of the winnings of this raffle, if you win a breeding voucher, you MUST keep it on your scroll to adulthood.

Rules for donating a breeding voucher:

• You may put in 1 voucher per raffle.
  • A breeding voucher is a free IOU and is optional, not mandatory.
  • You must provide a link or document of the available dragons in the entry form. The egg from the voucher’s available dragons must fit the regular egg/hatchie donation requirements.
  • You set the rules of your breeding such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.
  • Please inform me if the winner does not follow the rules.
  • The winner will interact with you directly, so any issues should be worked out respectfully between you two unless you believe my involvement is necessary.
  • The dragon provided should be a prize dragon in the case of stair ancestry, but if you are breeding something from a cb prize or from a checker it can be a prize or prizekin.
  • When you have bred an egg to fulfill the voucher, please send me a lineage link in a PM titled PDR Voucher Redemption so I can make sure the rules are being followed.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Raffle Status

Donation Status: CLOSED

Raffle Status: CLOSED

DONATIONS

Enter Here

Open: 7 p.m. cave time TBA 2021

Close: 7 p.m. cave time TBA 2021

Here is the Donation Form if you cannot donate using the Google Form:

Forum Name:
Scroll Link (the url):
I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:
Donation Transfer Link:

Raffle

Enter Here

Open: 8 p.m. cave time TBA 2021

Close: 8 p.m. cave time TBA 2021

Current Dragons in the Raffle

Here is the Raffle Entry Form if you cannot use the Google Form:

Forum Name:
Scroll Link (the url):
I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Edited by wheeloftime13

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

3 per raffle or in lifetime total?

Per raffle. I will fix that phrasing. Thank you.

15 hours ago, wheeloftime13 said:
  • The Prize Descendants Raffle will accept: all 2g Prizes and Prizekin, 3g Prizekin with a checker lineage, and 3g-4g prizes with even gen, stairstep, or spiral lineages

I just realized that inadvertently leaves out 3G checker prizes! 

We should say 3g-4g prizes with even-gen, checker, stairstep or spiral lineages :P

36gbjvc.png

Also is anybody else seeing a black line around that image when it's in a signature? I can't see it on Photoshop...is that something the forum is adding when it turns into a link?

Edited by Pryanka

Very Excited about this raffle to donate and participate and share with others, love that it will be an ongoing regularly scheduled one and so many can participate in so many ways, and everyone loves prizes so.... make sure you are following this thread so you know when to both donate, share the info, and when to enter, and consider sharing it with others who would be interested, which is going to be pretty much everyone.

Remember, the more we keep people excited and engaged and enjoying things beyond just the game itself, the more our Player Community becomes stronger and does more stuff and keeps people more active, involved, and around longer, and keeps people who might drift away otherwise part of it, raises how often they participate, and even causes them to become more involved in different ways. This can be from breeding more, gifting, running various events, collecting armies, donating and/or breeding to AP to keep lower times or all sorts of various activities. And some of them are just cool players you get to know better that you might end up becoming decent friends or forum buddies or just people you like and respect who make the game better for you and everyone else. So mark down the date, let others know, but - easiest thing is really just to follow threads. And share. It all ripples out from there, and this is something easy to participate in donating, entering, a pretty easy thing to share that other people want to know about and be really happy to learn about. This is especially important for new and growing players who may not have some of the nicer prize lines or cleaner lower lineaged prize lines or even certain prize line combos they are looking to get. I know I get really excited when I get ahold of nifty checkers of prizes. People like all sorts of things. This place is an easy sell. So share it!

Thank you Natayah and Pryanka! Donations for this new raffle will open tomorrow night DC time, and I am looking forward to seeing what donations we can get. Thank you!

Donations for the first Prize Descendants Raffle are now open! Thanks in advance to those who donate. The donation form is in the second post as well as here: Donations. If you need to PM me your donation, the form for PM donations are also in the second post. I am looking forward to this and I hope you are as well!

Sent in several donations, I wasn't sure how to neatly add multiple donations in one form (or do we do one per form instead?) so I just hit enter after each lineage link so hopefully that shows up nicely?

5 minutes ago, Terces said:

Sent in several donations, I wasn't sure how to neatly add multiple donations in one form (or do we do one per form instead?) so I just hit enter after each lineage link so hopefully that shows up nicely?

That works just fine, thank you!

Wow I had 3 second gen pairing fails and 4 third gen pairing fails. Apparently I can't donate anything right now.  XD

I have managed a donation, and I'm gonna poke at a few others for attempts, I hope people at least try giving a breed of their Prizes, this is a fun great raffle, and I know how much people love Prize babies, so it is very easy to donate something that will be well loved. So even if they are being difficult, at least give it a try and let others know about the chance to donate since so many like to gift and donate!

I want to donate, but I'm almost scroll-locked! (23) XD

I have three 2g  to try.

If it gives a prize, can someone hold it? 

4 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I want to donate, but I'm almost scroll-locked! (23) XD

I have three 2g  to try.

If it gives a prize, can someone hold it? 

I can hold one, just let me know so I can toss one of my eggs back into the AP. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, osean said:

I can hold 1

sent you the link! thank you!!!

1 minute ago, wheeloftime13 said:

I can hold one, just let me know so I can toss one of my eggs back into the AP. Thank you!

osean, got one for me!

OK, managed 2 donations!

my second gave me just a prizekin! (very nice https://dragcave.net/lineage/DzwIu happy hunt)

and the last Shimmer I can keep...now egg-locked for 1 day XD

Thanks for doing this!

It is not in the guidelines, but maybe I can put that in the guidelines in if people would like. It is up to Shibunari for this raffle if she would like me to add that.

14 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I would totally have entered for that kin! XD

Anyone who can appreciate Red Dorsal is a friend in my book!

I can try a sibily for you

11 minutes ago, wheeloftime13 said:

It is not in the guidelines, but maybe I can put that in the guidelines in if people would like. It is up to Shibunari for this raffle if she would like me to add that.

sadly, I had no space and it's was AP'd (But, now we have another 3g Shimmer ^_~)

30 minutes ago, wheeloftime13 said:

It is not in the guidelines, but maybe I can put that in the guidelines in if people would like.

No idea if anyone else is collecting lineages of that sort - as far as I can tell, most people would drop them.

But that Dorsal is just perfect - I have a 5th gen of that sort, but no 3rd gen yet :D

5 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

Wow I had 3 second gen pairing fails and 4 third gen pairing fails. Apparently I can't donate anything right now.  XD

The wind must be wrong today. I got only kins or nothing from all the pairs I bred for this. :(

Thank you to those who have donated or attempted to donate so far. There is an hour and a half left before donations close. Thank you!

Donations Are Closed

Many thanks to all the donors and those who attempted to donate. Donations are now closed and the first Prize Descendants Raffle will open at 10:30 p.m. cave time.