wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Raffle Open!

Welcome to our fifth Prize Descendant's Raffle! We have lovely donations as usual thanks to the amazing donors. The entry form can be found in the second post or follow this link here. The raffle will be open for 24 hours.

Donations Closed!

Thank you to all those who entered and donated. I will be drawing names of the winners, posting them, and then send out the links. :)

Raffle Winners

I will be sending out PMs shortly to the winners. 

3g Chrono Xenowyrm Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @Sunrunner

2g Silver Shimmer hatchie x Royal Crimson- @borntobefree

3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Floral Crowned- @Artius

3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Verdigris Copper- @Coheart

3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Arcana- @Aqub

3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Sakuhana- @howyun

3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Mageia Xenowyrm- @osean

3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Gold- @osean

3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Silver- @Kastriia

3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Garland- @MoonShark

3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Thunder- @Tinibree

4g Silver Tinsel Checker x Mistletoe- @MoonShark

4g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Winter Magi- @Coheart

4g Gold Shimmer Stair x Water- @Coheart

osean’s voucher- @Tinibree

Kastriia’s voucher- @Terces

Terces’ voucher- @bonvoyage

Aqub’s voucher- @rinoa26

MoonShark’s voucher- @Kastriia

wheeloftime13’s voucher- @MoonShark

purplehaze’s voucher- @osean

Ruby Eyes’ voucher- no name drawn

@Ruby Eyes, if you would like to offer a voucher to someone who didn't win a voucher or someone who didn't win an egg, it's up to you, just PM me.

Well, if nobody was interested in my voucher, then just forget about it.

Congratz everyone, and thank you for the raffle! I love my new babies ❤️ 

Thank you for my lovely checker, breeder~  And thanks again @wheeloftime13 for all the work you put into this fun raffle!

Happy to have people who enjoy it. :D If you think of anyone else who would be interested in participating or donating, please share the raffle. Looking forward to the next one. :)

This is an active ongoing Player Run Raffle/Giveaway. I'm sorry I couldn't do more to promote it this round and feel bad about it. So I hope others are also pitching in. Are you following the thread? Are you sharing it with others? Do you post and participate and share and show support? Make sure you doing that to help keep these kinds of events going! Please make sure to show your participation and share the info as this is still a newer raffle so we can continue to grow both the base of donations, entries, people following and supporting and more. Make sure you are doing this BEFORE the next thread so people are ready to go for the next round.

Thank you for hosting this as always @wheeloftime13. Thank you all who participate in any way, and for those who will help continue to grow and show support, and welcome those who are new and joining in the future

Is there a reason all the raffles were closed this weekend? This one, GGG as well, and no tice that it was on hiatus, I actually made sure I didn't breed or catch anything before hand so i wouldn't screw up the timing this time. Man so bumed *kicks a stone, shoves hands into pockets...walks off pouting*

Ok seriously I'm not pissed or anything, but do we have an eta on the next one I want to make sure i don't screw the pooch this time and completely bred at the wrong time.

13 hours ago, borntobefree said:

Is there a reason all the raffles were closed this weekend? This one, GGG as well, and no tice that it was on hiatus, I actually made sure I didn't breed or catch anything before hand so i wouldn't screw up the timing this time. Man so bumed *kicks a stone, shoves hands into pockets...walks off pouting*

Ok seriously I'm not pissed or anything, but do we have an eta on the next one I want to make sure i don't screw the pooch this time and completely bred at the wrong time.

The Prize Descendants Raffle runs every 2 weeks, and I update the 2nd post with the opening and closing dates at the end of every raffle. The next one’s donations starts 29 June at 9:45 pm cave time. :)

14 hours ago, borntobefree said:

GGG host present (Sorry wheel I'm hijacking your thread for a sec). I worked really late last night and again tomorrow so that's why there was no raffle this weekend. I'm going to get a date posted in the next day or so once I figure out my work schedule. Sorry about the weird disappearance on my part.

So, back on topic. I look forward to the next raffle! I recently picked up a few more low gen pretties who will hopefully produce eggs. And if I Glori ever cooperates enough for me to finish her breeding list, I'll toss some 2Gs in too :)

Donations Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations! You can offer an egg/eggs or a breeding voucher. You can find the donation form here or in the second post. The form will be open for 24 hours. Thank you! :) 

Donated, and had lovely cooperation, I hope people look at donating and make sure they are following & participating & sharing with others, because who doesn't want to win these types of dragons and lines?

Donated a few! I'll try breeding some more after I get home from work.

Hah!  Donated with an hour to spare (while studiously ignoring the new release :rolleyes:).

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated! The raffle will be open shortly. :) 

Raffle Open!

Welcome to the Prize Descendants Raffle. Although there's a new release currently going on, we have had some wonderful donations as usual. You can enter the raffle here or in the link in the second post, which will be open for 24 hours. Thanks to all the donors and enjoy the raffle! :D 

Greetings, just adding as with anytime I gift a 2G Gold Tinsel Baby, the requirement in my Profile at the bottom always applies. If you win it, the dragon is YOURs, not someone else. So if you would want to harm this line in any way because of any feels, don't enter for it. I mean, my requirement is kinda a internet tradition that stops you from being an automatic LOSER and lets you be a WINNER instead, and doing so otherwise would break the Rules of DC and also violate this Raffle's requirements, so they aren't crazy. But if you are entering from the 2G Gold Prize Tinsel Egg, make sure you are OK with the lineage first. I'll send a message to the winner to reiterate that.

Otherwise, 2G Prizekin, 2G Prize, and Tons of other very lovely lines and vouchers. Great round, thanks for all who donated, make sure to share the news so people can have a chance to enter to win some nice stuff and get some nice things on their scroll vs. the randomness of AP and FFAs on the forums, which are not always as nicely patterned and lower Gens like these prizes. They are a great addition to ANY players scroll - So Ring in July with some fun, especially you have an upcoming Holiday to celebrate in the next few days or week. What a great way to Celebrate than with Prize baby raffles! It's a great way to show that you Remember to Love Each Other & Support Each Other!

Edited by Natayah

Don't Forget to Enter while you still have time, there are some very rare prizes, and all sorts of lovely prizes! We have a new month of Holidays, New Releases, and all sorts of Fun upcoming, but don't forget to Keep some space for a chance to win some very nice Prize Dragon Offspring (Low Gen & Lovely) - Share the news so we can get a good round - If you didn't win last months DC Official Prize Raffle (or even if you did), this raffle is ongoing, by players with LOTS of donations for all sorts of prizes and prizekin that lots of people are going to love. So celebrate the Holidays with some entries while you still have time.

So if you haven't told a friend or shared the news, please do so! If you have already enter, or do enter, don't forget to make a post to show support so people remember about the amazing prizes they can win and don't get caught up in forgetting due to Holidays and new releases!!!

And if you haven't entered in - it is Free, and take a look at what you could win! Make sure to follow this thread so you know when you can donate and/or enter in the future ongoing too!