wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Super Gratz to the Winners, Thank you for my Prize and for hosting this event - it could not have had better timing - just in time to end and grab prizes right before DC's Sweet Thirteen Birthday Bash! Show your support for this great thread by remembering to follow it so you never miss an announcement about when donations are open and when it is time to enter for FREE for FREE lovely Prize lines (everyone loves those), and on top of that, this is one of those super easy raffles to share with EVERY player out there because they will all want to participate some how for some reason no matter their level or collection!!! So Please SHARE! Happy DC Birthday Bash - and don't forget this raffle is ongoing and it only stays ongoing and awesome each round if we get more and more people involved and sharing and supporting and participating, and that only happens if you SHARE and participate an show support! Who is someone who would love to know about this awesome way to get awesome gifts, or gift awesome gifts to others who will over them (just as much fun!!) in addition to the DC Birthday Fun they will be having? Take a moment and think of someone, even if they are newer to the game (make sure they have the trophy level to qualify, but that isn't hard) and share all the fun raffles ongoing, especially this one as it is one of our newer ongoing raffles. Thank you for participating and helping to keep events like this going!! Enjoy the DC Birthday Bash!!

Oh I missed this?! Well I guess I'll just have to stop in for the next one. I need an excuse to breed my hoard of shinies and Gloriosa's list is looking pretty empty, so I'll toss a breeding voucher in too. Any chance you would consider sending out reminder PMs, @wheeloftime13?

8 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh I missed this?! Well I guess I'll just have to stop in for the next one. I need an excuse to breed my hoard of shinies and Gloriosa's list is looking pretty empty, so I'll toss a breeding voucher in too. Any chance you would consider sending out reminder PMs, @wheeloftime13?

Sure! What is a reasonable time frame to send out reminders?

2 hours ago, wheeloftime13 said:

Sure! What is a reasonable time frame to send out reminders?

Any time works for me. I just have an awful memory so I appreciate little reminders. When I used to send out reminder PMs for Glittering Gold Giveaways, I would typically do it when the donation window opened. So that's an idea if you need one. 

14 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Any time works for me. I just have an awful memory so I appreciate little reminders. When I used to send out reminder PMs for Glittering Gold Giveaways, I would typically do it when the donation window opened. So that's an idea if you need one. 

I think I might’ve that or send a reminder 24 hours before the donations open.  Thank you.

if anyone else would like to be sent a reminder before/during the raffle donations please let me know. :)

Donations Open!

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the new release and DC's 13th birthday. :) Prize Descendants Raffle Donations are now open for 24 hours! Donate in the 2nd post or here.

Mixed results with my prizes but I was able to donate a few nice things. :)

Ugh bad luck breeding my shinies this time around. The only thing that bred for me was the 3 gen silver shimmer from Jewel The Diva but it produced a lumina instead of a prize so I can't donate it.

Dragons were a bit stubborn, but I managed to get one nice egg to donate.

I also had not so great luck with breeding my shinies, but I did manage to donate a few things! I wish I had read the first post better though...I AP'd at least five checker Prizekins before I realized they would have been accepted. 

Meh, semi-decent breeding.  Hope you guys like checkers ^_^.

Breeding was Ehh... but I had 3 slots and got 3 prizes (that is the joy of having a collection of various 1-3G, and remember that there are lots of options, Checkers, Spirals, Stairs, etc. including Prizekin for certain ones), so those have been donated, and if I get some free slots before the Donation time ends, I'll see how my leftovers want to help with. And I know I, for example, love collecting Prizekin Checkers because I love checkers of everything, so don't be afraid to donate them, just make sure to read the guidelines, they have expanded!!!

I hope everyone had a great May DC Birthday Month! And I hope you enjoy kicking off June with lots of great Player Events like this Raffle, please at least try to do some breeding to see if you can donate something if you can, or at least give it a shot! And enter the raffle to win stuff, because a lot of the prizes you can win, or can get upon request or other raffles or other ways can be used as lovely things to use to Breed for this Raffle for future Donations!

Thanks for running this and thanks for all the people who are doing their best to provide donations and please make sure to share the info to join the Raffle so we have a great large group of people involved so we grow the support and sharing of this Awesome Raffle. Prizes, with lower Gen Nice Lineages, are always going to be in demand and wanted by many people and this is a great easy thing to invite people to join because they probably already want to join, they just may not know about it!

My Celestial mate for my 2 gen bronze came off of cooldown today but even after a purple dragon they didn't produce any eggs. Welp Sorry guys. >.<'

45 minutes left to get your donations in. Thank you donors and to those who attempted! :)

Edited by wheeloftime13

Got another slot open, so got another donation in, don't forget if you have some space to give it a try, and if nothing else, don't forget to enter and share the info so others can enter and grow our draw for this awesome Prize Event so we can have a really fun round and kick off a fun June with some great changes to the DC Raffles for Prizes as well! Gotta be in it to win it! Thanks to all who donated and tried for what they could!

Donations Closed!

Thanks to all the donors and those who attempted to donate. The Raffle will open at 10 p.m. cave time (so about 15 minutes) and remain open for 24 hours. :) 

Raffle Open!

We have many wonderful donations this raffle as usual, so thank you donors. Raffle entries will remain open for 24 hours and this raffle we officially added breeding vouchers. Please refer to the rules in the first post if you have any questions or contact me if something is not mentioned in the rules. Enter here or in the second post. Enjoy the raffle! :D

This is an amazing round with lots of amazing stuff, everyone is going to find lots of stuff to enjoy. Share with others and if you enter, consider making a post to show support so others know the thread is open and alive for free entries so everyone can enjoy! Additionally, if you have not already - why are you not FOLLOWING this thread so you NEVER MISS a chance to donate and/or enter in the future!! Easiest way to keep an eye on these!!

Thanks for all the awesome donations of dragons, hatchlings and vouchers. You all did a really amazing job and thank you @wheeloftime13 for hosting another awesome round. You only got 24 hours, so make sure to get in, and consider letting one other person know. Again, my statistical analysis validates this only improves your chances of winning, despite it seeming otherwise because that is just how it seems to work. You don't have to take MY word for it, but you can just look at so many different raffle types and raffle winners, and so many of those winners have shared the raffle info with others. So really, you could be altruistic and nice, or you could just help yourself out. Either way, it all supports this awesome raffle and the Player Community so  WIN WIN WIN!

Good luck everyone!

Just noticed the tinsel x silver originated from my dragons 😂

Remember, there is still some time to enter, so get entered, and share the raffle with some others so they can get into it - We need to get more people not only aware of it, but more followers. While we've had a few rounds, this is still a newer raffle and we want to get a lot of people following so they can always know when to donate, when to share the info, and when to enter to win great prizes!

And this raffle is a great great way to kick off the new expansions to the June DC Official Prize Raffle!! Let's all celebrate and have some fun, and don't forget about the GGG Raffle coming up right after this one! Raffle after raffle, what an awesome way to enjoy the week, start of June, end of Birthday Month, and start of a NEW DC Raffle options! Join the Player Activities, stay involved, and don't let others miss out! If you are going to enter, consider making a post so people know there is only some limited time to get entered!