wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Time to get some reminders to breed, donate, and share and offer some prizes, and also share with others who enjoy donate it - even if we aren't successful, and more than anything we need to share to let people both DONATE AND PARTICIPATE!!! So share and see what we can get in this round! I'll do my part, Make sure you are following to keep up with this ongoing raffle whether you want to keep on top of it to donate, participate, both, and/or let others know! Everyone loves lovely prizes babies, let's get 'em shared and to good grateful home for all of us to have fun!

I don't know why I wasted a precog on one I meant to donate but this egg being donated is precogged male. XD Which is the correct gender for its checker so yay ❤️

Capture.PNG

@TerraAnne I'm glad the Prizes decided to cooperate this round, and even pre-gender correctly! I got some donations in and I think I should have at least a previous egg now hatched to get at least one more. Who else is peeking in with prizes or entries?

I bred this for the raffle, before remembering it was too high a generation. 

If anyone would like it, though, it's yours.

Good luck in the raffle, everyone! :)

So you got 2 hours or less from now to get your donations in, or let people know if they want to donate to get their donations in. Also, if people are looking to participate, they may want to pay attention to that time cuz they only get a 24 hour entry period so they don't forget! So bring out your dragons and bring out your friends as this makes more fun things to win!

I was able to donate 2 eggs this round!

Hopefully my dragons will be a little more cooperative next time ^.^

Raffle Donations Are Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated! The Raffle will open at 10 p.m. as scheduled.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle Open!

The raffle is open for 24 hours! Hope you enjoy what is available and thank you to the donors!

Entry form in the second post and here.

Lovely round of prizes, I'm gonna get myself entered, and then share the info on this thread with a few others as well. Make sure you take a look and get yourself entered, and tell at least one other. You all have heard my scientific process of improving your winning odds, but between the DC Upcoming Birthday on May 8th and all sorts of fun events, show your support for this thread, consider following and share the love with some others. And keep people aware of this thread by making a post to share your participation so others can see.

Thanks to all the Donators on the lovely prizes, and good luck to all the entries! May the Eggs be Ever in your Favor(ite) Prize!

Good luck to everyone.

There seems to be a lineage link missing? The one for 4EG S.Shim From Gold Shim And S.Shim checker.

Get Your Entries IN while you still have time - it is running out, and as long as you have at least a bronze trophy level scroll, you can enter for FREE! For multiple awesome Prize Dragons! Share the info, and if you would be so kind, if you are a winner, consider picking up your prize a little faster than you might normally as we have another Raffle now open for donations and this will allow more people to have more slots to donate. So two Raffles you can enter back to back, followed by some really fun Breeding Events, alongside with this month of DC's Birthday! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great time celebrating it with us and get involved, show some support and share with others, and stay involved and have an awesome time!

Edited by Natayah

Raffle Entries Closed!

Thanks to donors and everyone who entered for your help making this a successful raffle! I'll be drawing winners and sending out PMs. Next raffle will be in 2 weeks.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Good luck to everyone!

Raffle Winners

I'll be sending out PMs after this.

1. 2g Dark Lumina Prizekin from Silver Shimmer- @bonvoyage

2. 3g Undine Checker from Bronze Shimmer-  @Dracaena

3. 3g Almandine Checker from Bronze Tinsel-  @Terces

4. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair from Garland-  @Wmctalon

5. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair from Thunder-  @Mochi

6. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair from Caligene-  @Mochi

7. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair from Thalassa Xenowyrm-  @Pryanka

8. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair from Garland-  @Justie

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair from Aeon-  @Wmctalon

10. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair from Guardian of Nature-  @Rememberdrgns

11. 3EG Silver Shimmer prize checker from Moonstone (1 Silver Shimmer and 1 Gold Shimmer in base)-  @osean

12. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker from Celestials-  @Terces

13. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker from Aeon-  @Terces

14. 3g Bronze Shimmer Mirror (Arcana Base) coded 'UBwEt'-  @animatedrose

15. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair from Blusang-  @chandelotic

16. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair from Astrapi Xenowyrm-  @chandelotic

17. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair from Moonstone (Jewel line)-  @animatedrose

18. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair from Green Gemshard-  @Mochi

19. 4EG Silver Shimmer from Silver Shimmer checker mom and Thuwed and prizekin lineaged father-  @animatedrose

20. 4EG Silver Tinsel from Checkered parents (2 SAlts in the base)-  @chandelotic

21. 4EG Silver Shimmer from Gold Shimmer Checker and Silver Shimmer Checker parents (Jewel line)-

22. 4g Silver Shimmer Checker from Rosebud-  @Anneith

23. 4g Silver Tinsel Checker from Rainbow Copper (Penk line)-  @Pryanka

24. 4g Silver Shimmer Checker from Rosebud-  @osean

Congrats to the winners! Thank you to wheeloftime for another successful raffle. :) Also thank you @TerraAnne, @Pryanka and the breeder of the Shimmer x Aeon egg for my prizes!

Just now, Terces said:

Congrats to the winners! Thank you to wheeloftime for another successful raffle. :) Also thank you @TerraAnne, @Pryanka and the breeder of the Shimmer x Aeon egg for my prizes!

You're very welcome!

Thank youuu @Ruby Eyes and @osean for my new babies!

PS: There was another Silver Shim x Rosebud checker out there from the same Gen 1/2 lineage as my offering ~~ My dragons wave hi to their fellow (cousins?) from over here!

Congratulations to all the winners!  @Pryanka glad you like that line and thank you for my pretty checker!

Thank you @Qualeo for my pretty baby!!

Thank you @wheeloftime13 for doing this raffle!