wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Raffle Open For Entries!

The first Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries! Please make sure you read the rules, and I hope you enjoy the beautiful lineages that were donated. The form is accessible through the second post or here.

Edited by wheeloftime13

I don't know if it's my screen or the color but I couldn't read that unless I highlighted the words with the mouse.  XD My eyes must be going. Thank you donators! Great things in there.  :D

Interesting. I don't have many Prizes (most are Prizekins), so I'll just enter for now. There are some pretty lineages in there :v

One of the Prizes seems to be hidden (Irdum) - what lineage is it?

edit: ah, forget it, I see it's described in the form XD

Another edit: I need to hide my scroll for non-raffle reasons. If that disqualifies me from the raffles, so be it.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I did enter. I'm sorry about those experiencing people being goofballs. The descriptions of the lines, even if you cannot see them, are very well done so it should make it a bit easier to decide to enter or not. Hope that helps! Please also share about the raffle as I know many players of all types would love to win some of these lovely lines! And more than one! Thanks everyone for the lovely donations and for hosting the raffle @wheeloftime13 !! I felt it was very very simple to get entered, so I hope that helps and encourages more people to sign up while there is still time. And if you enter, don't forget to mention something so others are aware there is still time to get it in during the Egg Festival Gathering!

1 hour ago, Kigyptnee said:

@wheeloftime13 quick question: I tend to have my scroll visible but the adults hidden. Is that okay for the purposes of this raffle? :) 

If it's just the adults that are hidden, that is fine. I only need to be able to check on the prizes as they grow to make sure they remain on the winner's scroll.

Raffle Entries Closed

I will post the winners after they have been drawn using Random Name Picker. I will send the teleport links given by the donors to the winners, but those who did not send a teleport link can either send the link directly to the winner or to me so I can send it to the winner. Thanks everyone for your help in making this first Prize Descendants Raffle!

Raffle Winners

I will be sending out the PM's after this.

3g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Silver)-  @Kurokosworth

3g Gold Tinsel Checker (from Snow)-  @Kigyptnee

3g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Black)-  @Justie

3g Bronze Tinsel Checker (from Omen)-  @BoxHeadOrca

3g Silver Shimmer Checker (from Verdigris Copper)- @Tinibree

3g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Rainbow Copper)-  @Shibunari

3g Bronze Tinsel Checker (from Blusang)-  @Daiyachiri

3g Bronze Shimmer Checker (from Caligene)-  @Justie

3g Bronze Shimmer Mirror (with Arcana base)-  @antigod

3g Gold Shimmer Stair (from Gold)-  @Aqub

3g Silver Shimmer Stair (from Daydream)-  @antigod

3g Bronze Shimmer Stair (from Snow Angel)-  @Aqub

3g Bronze Shimmer Stair (from Arcana)-  @Wmctalon

3g Bronze Tinsel Stair (from Blusang)-  @chandelotic

3g Bronze Shimmer Stair (from Holly)-  @purplehaze

3g Silver Tinsel Stair (from Sunrise)-  @osean

3g Bronze Shimmer Stair (from Moonstone)-  @antigod

4g Bronze Shimmer PB Prize-  @Aqub

4g Even Gen Silver Tinsel (Altkin)-  @Anneith

4g Silver Shimmer Checker (from Verdigris Copper)-  @animatedrose

4g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Wrapping Wing)-  @Wmctalon

4g Even Gen Silver Tinsel (checker tinsel parents)-  

4g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Rainbow Copper)-  @chandelotic

4g Silver Tinsel Checker (from Chrono Xenowyrm)-  @chandelotic

4g Silver Shimmer Stair (from Chrono)-  @purplehaze

4g Bronze Tinsel Stair (from Celestial)-

4g Gold Shimmer Stair (from Silver Lunar Herald)-  @Sacred_DuskRose

4g Gold Tinsel Stair (from Sunrise)-  @Sacred_DuskRose

4g Silver Shimmer Stair (from Striped River)-  @Justie

Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in the first Prize Descendant's Raffle! It will return May 4.

3 wins, wow! thanks to everyone who donated and worked on this raffle and congrats!

Awesome!! Thank you to all who donated and to wheeloftime13 for organizing!!

Thank you so much for the Prizes, dear donors! :wub:

And thank you so much, @wheeloftime13, for putting it together and running it.

And congrats other winners. 

6 hours ago, wheeloftime13 said:

I only need to be able to check on the prizes as they grow to make sure they remain on the winner's scroll.

That could also be achieved with the scroll owner on the view page, if the scroll as a whole is hidden. So just one of these two options would be necessary?

5 hours ago, wheeloftime13 said:

4g Bronze Tinsel Stair (from Celestial)-

Is that one still available?

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That could also be achieved with the scroll owner on the view page, if the scroll as a whole is hidden. So just one of these two options would be necessary?

Is that one still available?

If the owner shows up on the view page of the dragon even though the scroll is hidden, I guess that could work.

The bronze tinsel is no longer available, sorry. If you would like one I could breed you one this weekend if it is off cooldown as it was one of my donations.

Gratz to all the winners and thanks for this fun round, I look forward to many more! Don't forget to follow and let others know to both donate & participate!

Congrats on running this successfully the 1st time!!!

I was away on vaca and couldn't manage to enter this round, but I'm looking forward to the next one ❤️