jerzeeshadow

šŸ’šThe 3rd Annual "Mint Fool's Day!"šŸ‚

image_textphotoeditor_9539.png.86d9b42d02af5c093c65ca844c94968e.png

Ā 

It's that time of year again, April Fool's Day!

And for the last two years, Dragon Cave has had an event of so-called "fools mints".

On this thread you can "post-n-boast" your lineages and pictures of such mints. Trades are allowed here,Ā ļ»æas well as giftings. Ā If anyone wants to make up some banners, go right ahead! Ā This is a work in progress, so feel free to add suggestionsļ»æā˜ŗ

Ā ļ»æ

Theres really just one rule: Ā AllĀ offspring from Fool Mints are allowed here forĀ ļ»ætrade andļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ gifting. Ā ļ»æ

Ā 

Mint Support Banner

"For the unlucky ones..."

Screenshot-2019-04-01-00-04-11-3.png

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Um, I think I April fooled myself...

I should have placed this thread in the Site Discussion area.Ā  Could a moderator please relocate this thread to there?

8 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Um, I think I April fooled myself...

I should have placed this thread in the Site Discussion area.Ā  Could a moderator please relocate this thread to there?

Ā 

I moved it here since it seemed to be mostly about trading/gifting. PM me if we need to figure out where it best belongs. :)

I'm in, I'm in! Ā I'll be trading*, but am waiting until the First to breed, hopefully I can find a mate orĀ the pieces to build one(I have a 3G so IĀ need three more 3Gs or a 3GĀ andĀ 4G)Ā forĀ her, the entire base gen is upside-down! :DĀ 

Ā 

*can/will try to breed:

2-2G PBs

3-3G PBs

1-4G PB

1-5G PB

Oh, I have an upside down mint but never do much with it.Ā There she is!

If anyone needs offspring from her for a project feel free to PM me?Ā ^_^

Wouldn't this be the 3rd Annual Mint April Fool's Day? Since this is the third year it has happened/is happening (assuming it actually does occur tomorrow).

I coined the term "Mint Fools Day" last year, so that's why it is what it is...šŸ˜‚

Ā 

And yes, technically this will be the third time around!šŸ‚šŸ€

3 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I got one for blaming another person...I hope it really is upside downĀ https://dragcave.net/lineage/1dzr9Ā XDĀ 

Lucky you!šŸ€

It already is upside down, if you check the "view" of your eggšŸ˜Š

2 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Lucky you!šŸ€

It already is upside down, if you check the "view" of your eggšŸ˜Š

Ā 

Oh,Ā you are right!!!Ā :wub:

Well, my lucky streak finally dried up...šŸ˜•

67610098_Screenshot_2019-04-01-00-04-112.png.d0ea19a0d306a15fb33186bc96fa9cd1.png

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Sniffle sniffleĀ 67610098_Screenshot_2019-04-01-00-04-112.png.d0ea19a0d306a15fb33186bc96fa9cd1.png

I have my first upside down Mint, and I can't stop staring at the egg spriteĀ šŸ˜

Ā 

My dilemma (pardon the phrasing) is whether to influence it male or female? Ā Breeding choices! Decisions, decisions. For those of you with Upside Down Mints from this year or previous years, how did you choose to influence?Ā 

@missy_Ā  I just got my first one too!Ā  Isn't it great?!Ā  She's gonna be a girl so I can pair her with my male Prize.

Ā 

If anyone wants a 4G checker w/Balloons & Male UD Mints, here ya go~

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy @Astreya!Ā  And thanks for yours pretty checker, hope it turns out green!

Edited by Sunrunner

10 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

@missy_Ā  I just got my first one too!Ā  Isn't it great?!Ā  She's gonna be a girl so I can pair her with my male Prize.

Ā 

Congrats, Sunrunner! Yes, it is exciting! I am leaning toward female myself. Will look at pairings and think on it a bit. ^_^

Edited by missy_

12 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Ā 

If anyone wants a 4G checker w/Balloons & Male UD Mints, here ya go~

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Congrats! And thanks for the neat checker!

28 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Enjoy @Astreya!Ā  And yhank for yours, hope it turns out green!

You're welcome! If it doesn't, just drop it to the AP, PM me and I'll breed you a replacement!

HAVE:

2G PBĀ Mint_egg.gif

Ā 

3G PBĀ Mint_egg.gif

Ā 

3G PBĀ Mint_egg.gif

Ā 

4G PBĀ Mint_egg.gif

Ā 

All have upside down base gens!

Ā 

Ā 

WANT:

For the 2G,Ā offers:

2G

Ā 

For the 3Gs/4G, bloodswaps, please!

3G one

3G two

4G

Ā 

Ā 

And in other news,Ā this is really gonna happen!!! :D

Ā 

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Have:

Ā 

This 2G Silver from Upside Down Mint:Ā https://dragcave.net/teleport/fa56b25a6d3f21e227caefb2cd27aeb5

Ā 

Want:

Ā 

2G Black Tea from Monarch mother

3G Black Tea from fem Monarch/male Tea checker (can add for one of these!)

Cheese

Offers

Ā 

Don't really need this little guy!

Ā 

Also have this great lineage I just have to show off! It was a gift!Ā https://dragcave.net/lineage/SivZC

Ā 

The baby has I think 3 Upside Down Mints in his lineage courtesy of Toozy. If you want a PB like Sive from Toozy and Req, PM me and I'll happily breed you one. A perfect 5EG PB Mint!

I've been eaten this year :lol: But the past 2 years' AP was pretty nice to me, so I have 5 2 flipped and 3 regular April Fool's Mints available for breeding: https://dragcave.net/group/13702 (dragons laid on April Fool's Day, sorted by year).

Taking breeding requests while supplies last. Of course, you may also pick any other CB mate (nothing that needs to be won in a raffle first).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

image.png.f4406846514784be88d792ee32af44b5.png

how cute is that breeding screen, though?!

Ā 

both parents are from April Fools' mints, but only one upside down gone

Ā 

Cheers!

Shala

Edited by Shala