Thunderheart42

Half-Life and sequels

half life, for those who dont know, is a sci fi zombie, alien shooter where you play as Gordon freeman, a theoretical physicist at his frst day of work at Black Mesa. every thing goes horribly wrong during an experiment with an alien crystal, opening a portal to another dimension allowing aliens through. now, too survive gordon much reach the surface, but ti do so he must fight through hordes of creatures and monsters, and even soldiers sent to contain and eliminate all evidence.

half life has won over 50 game of the year awards. it has a sequel and several spin offs.

come here to talk about your experiences, opinions, tips and just talk about the half life franchise.

Edited by Thunderheart42

dang does no one else on dragcave like half life? anyways i'm losing my mind that they're making a new half life game in 2019?!?! too bad it's for VR 😕

Aw yis, HL squad assemble ‹3 I'm extremely overjoyed that the series finally got another game from Valve, but disappointed cuz I can't play it. My parents don't want me to get VR :,) oh well, I'm gonna see if I can somehow watch somebody else's playthrough with my eyes crossed or something.

Also very happy about Black Mesa (the HL1 fan reimagining) going out of beta. Still have yet to get through Xen myself but I've already watched several playthroughs and lemme just say, while I loved Xen in the original (mostly from an aesthetics standpoint) i LOOOOVE the iteration of Xen in BMS. Can't wait to play it but I've been so preoccupied with playing so many other games and I wanna record my Xen experience for the playthrough series I'm workin on.

Anyway whoops sorry for rambling, I just love HL a lot and apparently 4 AM me recedes back into 2014 when my obsession was the strongest :,)