High Lord November

Small CB indicator dot

I think a lot of the other issues brought up by people in this thread would be better addressed by filters available on the breeding page and your scroll. I would still personally prefer a visible dot/tag for CBs on your scroll as it makes it much easier to peruse through dragon lineages in the first place (next to the gender and stage would be fine, as opposed to the name).

A potential expansion to this idea would be the ability to tag your dragons in general (with different symbols, such as star, square, moon, etc). That would give you the ability to differentiate within groups (you could have a group for a family of dragons, and then tag their generation with a particular symbol, for example). 

But there should definitely be the ability to search and filter through your dragons on your home scroll and the breeding page. It would be nice if you could filter so you'd only see dragons from a certain group, or certain species of dragons. There could even be a toggle for "show only CBs".  With the symbol tagging system, we could do multiple filters - that way you'd only be looking through the 'square' dragons in the "thuwed" group. That's a different issue for a different thread, though. Regardless of filtration on the breeding page, I think tags beside the gender of the dragon would be very helpful.

Edited by High Lord November

As someone who's currently doing some scroll maintenance after a long hiatus, this would be really useful.....

Does everyone in this thread know how easy it is to set up a group - put in ONE CB, and then add dragons with a #cb - and behold....

Just saying.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Does everyone in this thread know how easy it is to set up a group - put in ONE CB, and then add dragons with a #cb - and behold....

Just saying.

You do realise that groups offer no limitation when it comes to breeding (breed within group shown 1st for ex) so I still had to name my 600 CBs.

Also do you realise on mobile you have to add dergs to a group ONE by ONE?!

It's a nightmare! You simply can't select more than 1. I keep sorting on DC for times I get to a PC at school or smth 

Edited by camelia2

Oh yes - mobile is a nightmare.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Just saying.

Hmm, that's what I thought as well. Honestly, if it was just me, I'd prefer my scroll to stay as it is, without any dots. As I don't find it useful for me it just feels a bit... well, unnecessary. But it seems many others would have use for it so in that case, I guess it would make a nice addition.

Edited by Varislapsi

On 7/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

Just saying.

No, I didn't know that. It would be nice if keywords were posted somewhere, this is the first time I've heard of it.

Honestly I don't really know why we don't have the search filter on the breeding page yet. We already have it on the BSA pages.

I read it here a couple of weeks ago; it would indeed be nice if that kind of info were posted somewhere.

I think instead of that, they can replace them Click option with CB or what lineage the dragon is in the small slot, I don’t need to know how many clicks my eggs get anyway, make cleaning up scroll a lot more easy xD 

14 hours ago, Lysian said:

I think instead of that, they can replace them Click option with CB or what lineage the dragon is in the small slot, I don’t need to know how many clicks my eggs get anyway, make cleaning up scroll a lot more easy xD 

Stats are important to see, though. Clicks may not be as vital as the other stats, but they are still part of the 3-part stats, views/unique views/clicks. It doesn't really make sense to take away one stat column and leave the others. (And just because you don't care to know how many clicks your eggs get doesn't mean it's not important to others.)

(Personally if anything were to be taken out instead of just adding the dots, I'd vote for the 'type' column, since it's pretty obvious by their sprites if a dragon is an egg or hatchling or adult! Not that I want that taken out, but it certainly seems less useful than the clicks column.)

I was thinking of that also when I was looking at type, we can tell what’s stage they are at just by looking :), of course I was also thinking of replacing all three of them view/clicks, maybe with the dragon breed name in one, linage in next then CB in the last if CB

I mostly never pay attention to them so I don’t know what’s importantly on view/clicks, I mostly pay attention to my dragons, have tunnel visions I guess lol.