Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuusha

Greetings

Join my party.

Ahem, wrong group.

Greetings. I've been a member for a number of years collecting dragons on and off. However, I've struggled to get any trades as it seems some people don't check offerings for hours and hours. One didn't even decline or accept for 24+ hours. From that I concluded it would perhaps be a good idea to join the forum to arrange trades more directly.

My ambition is to collect all the dragons I'm currently missing (and some that aren't dragons!). These are:

• Cheese
  • Chicken
  • Gold
  • Copper
  • Silver
  • Dino
  • Paper
  • Ice (forever my bane! I keep getting beaten to these whenever I see one! It has happened a good 20+ times now in the past 4 years, whether abandoned or in Alpine)
  • Pyralspite
  • Aeon Wyvern
  • Spring (weather)
  • Floret wyvern
  • Tatterdrake
  • Thalassa Xenowyrm

Please wish me luck.

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Good luck with your trading endeavors!

Welcome to the forums! :D

Are you looking for CB versions of those dragons, or will any do?

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Cinspawn - Any will do. I just like seeing all the different dragons. I have nothing against an established lineage :3

So far today I have managed (from abandoned and in cave) to get a Tatterdrake and a Pyralspite. A good day!

On 3/21/2019 at 11:04 PM, Yuusha said:

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Cinspawn - Any will do. I just like seeing all the different dragons. I have nothing against an established lineage :3

So far today I have managed (from abandoned and in cave) to get a Tatterdrake and a Pyralspite. A good day!

Just a tip, did you copy my username? Cause if you put an @ for it like so: @Cinspawn I'll actually get a notification :D

Thanks for the tip purpledragonclaw, will do!

That is also helpful Cinspawn. Lots to learn. Also, a mega thank you for the unexpected gift! :)