purplehaze

Followers in profile have lost their names

The list of people who are your followers is now messed up in the profile. It shows their avatar, but no name. I can still see the name in the link to their profile when I mouse over the avatar, but it is not printed beside the avatar like it used to be.

As far as I can tell this is unchanged with the recent forum update. Are you perhaps thinking of the "See all followers" page, which does list people out?

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

As far as I can tell this is unchanged with the recent forum update. Are you perhaps thinking of the "See all followers" page, which does list people out?

It used to have the names under the avatars. I have never been to the "see all followers" page, but I did see heir names. Now you have to hover to see them.

5 hours ago, TJ09 said:

No, because I have never clicked on that page, and I used to be able to see the names.

Exactly - as I said. (And yes I know I have no followers, but I have looked at those of others.)