Dancing_cinnamon

ANSWERED:How do you trade my dragons?

Hello, I was wondering how I can set up a lot to trade my dragons? I can't seem to find any options were I can set up a lot, thank you!

If you go to Trading at the top of the page, there should be a "Create new Teleport" link. But this is only possible if you have at least one adult Magi (the dragon used for trading). Do you have that?

You can only trade eggs or hatchlings (unfrozen and unnamed).

To set up a trade, you need a Magi dragon, but you can look at the trading forum here and check the trading page in the cave and offer your eggs or hatchlings on those trades without needing your own Magi dragon.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:54 AM, Dancing_cinnamon said:

Hello, I was wondering how I can set up a lot to trade my dragons? I can't seem to find any options were I can set up a lot, thank you!

What do you want to trade for? If you don't have a Magi, I can get you one easily. I can also breed a lot of different things for you for free if it's something you were trying to get in a trade.

3 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

What do you want to trade for? If you don't have a Magi, I can get you one easily. I can also breed a lot of different things for you for free if it's something you were trying to get in a trade.

Okay, thank you! I got a magi 2 days ago or so. I really love the gemstone dragons and cheese dragons.

This thread may help, though a lot of the links don't work very well....

@Fuzzbucket What part of it isn't working for you? I just noticed a bunch of broken images over the weekend and got them fixed yesterday. If you ever find broken images in that thread, just let me know!

If you mean using the code to get them to show up in a post, you can right click, copy image, and then paste into your post instead of using the code (I find that easier personally). You can also skip the code bit and just copy the URL from the code box and that should work as well.

Several of the links come up as unusable when you try to use them in a thread even though they are there on that page. - I THINK it's the ones that have the no-cookie thing in. I don't fully know now, as I downloaded the whole thing once as a webpage and then saved all the images to my PC ! But nice one about copying the image - I'll do that in future.

Just a little test so I can see what works:

This is using the whole code. This just looks like code in the editor.

Aeon_egg.gif

This is using just the URL from the code box. This looks like a link when you paste it but quickly turns into an image in the editor.

Aeon_egg.gif

For either of the above you might have to hit the "paste as plain text instead" button that comes up in the bottom of the editor.

And then this one is using copy image. This shows up as an image immediately.

Aeon_Wyvern_egg.webp.cb310674011a0daef74b8163c2bebdab.webp

Edit: All of those worked, even though the first one looked like it wasn't going to. I think they all include that "nocookie" bit now, but anyone should be able to use whichever method they prefer. Basically, if it's working for you, there's no reason to change it!

Edited by GhostMouse

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/0/0f/Mint_hatchling.gif
[img=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/0/0f/Mint_hatchling.gif] 

Two using the codes in the post - and one using the "insert image using url" which does work....

Mint_hatchling.gif

Huh. Did you "paste as plain text"? The urls are in the font the code box uses instead of the normal one. If that's not it then... maybe something about how your browser interactes with the forums? I'm on Firefox, for what it's worth.

Edit: forgot to mention it might also be called "remove formatting."

Edited by GhostMouse

Who knows. It was mostly a heads up for anyone else using that thread ! (Opera, though, since you ask !)