jadjei

This site is still going????!!!

Hey everyone,

I just recently started reminiscing a bit about my childhood and remembered I used to be kind of liked dragon cave. So I search it up on google and to my surprise I can still login. 

How’s things going for y’all (I probably don’t know any of you because I wasn’t super active on the forum years ago)? Are there any people who joined the forum back in 2007?

Welcome back. :D It is rather crazy to think this site is still going strong even after so many years have passed -- I myself joined around the summer of 2009 and have been actively playing since then, no breaks in-between. This game's just a wonderful timesink, no matter what I try I just can't stay away from it.

Welcome back! :)

I know I've recently seen a couple forum users who started in 2007, but there are not many of them still around I think... at least on the forums, they could be just playing the game quietly! Plenty of people from 2008 (like myself) and onwards though.

I joined the site in December of 2007, but I joined the forums later than that. 2012 actually. Welcome back! ^_^ Always nice to see old users make a return. 

It's so nice to see dragon cave still around. And unlike back in the day, we can use fan-made hatcheries to help our dragons grow instead of being forced to be social! :lol: 

Hi, there! I joined the site back in 2008, though I wasn't active on the forums! Nice to meet another person from way back!

Edited by Twimm

I'm from 2009. I took a break for a few years too before coming back to the site, heh. You have lots of catching up to do! :)

I just recently joined and I can say for myself, Dragon Cave now compared to a long time ago is very much different! But we still have some of the same lovely people and dragons :D

Hey, welcome back! I started in 2008 myself :) Had a break for a couple of years, then came back and keep playing it on and off since. The main pleasure of this game, as for me, is that it allows you to pace yourself whichever way you wish. If you want to play every day, there's stuff to do. If you want to log in once a week or even once a month for a new release, it's also fine. You can communicate with other people and trade, or you can just play on your own. Both are fine. And so on.

I started playing sometime in 2008, back in the hallowed days of livejournal & gaia online. I joined the forum sometime in summer of 2009. It used to be on my sidebar.

Edited by perzephone

Though I joined the forums late in 2009, I'd been already playing for a year. Hello to my fellow 2008ers! :-)

I've been playing pretty regularly, too. The longest break was only a couple of months in my case.

I started 2009, have had little breaks now and then but I've always at least thought about the site on holidays, what seems to be the best time to be around. I have been missing couple of those breeds tho, especially the CB ones but oh well. 

It's so crazy that some of my dragons are 10 years old xD Seems like forever.

Anyways, I hope the site never shuts down.