Dancing_cinnamon

ANSWERED:How do you freeze a dragon?

5 minutes ago, Dancing_cinnamon said:

Hello! Sorry if this is already a topic, but I was wondering how can I freeze a dragon? Thank you for any and all help!

Hey ^_^ freezing is only available for hatchlings so... when your egg has hatched you simply click on "actions" and there will be a "freeze" option (among other things like "name" or "abandon").
Keep in mind that freezing is limited to a certain amount within a given time frame (the number will depend on your trophy level - the highest one is 18 freezes every few weeks at platinum trophy level).

PS: Here you can also find the official "help" page for freezing.

Edited by Soulsborne

Do keep in mind you cannot undo the freeze action if you change your mind.  Freezing is permanent.

Hi, @Dancing_cinnamon! Welcome to Dragon Cave. ^_^ I see from your sig you are fairly new to the game. :)

The best thing I ever did as a newbie was to get a mentor on this forum by posting in the thread, "The Mentoring Project." You can find it here:

The Mentoring Project

I had so many questions as a newcomer to  Dragon Cave!  My mentor was very patient and answered all of my many questions I had for the first few months I was a member.  Once I began to feel more comfortable, I didn't have as many questions and spread my wings and learned to fly. XD  I highly recommend the DC mentoring program. 

Welcome to DC, and enjoy the game! :nyan:

Edited by missy_