jerzeeshadow

🌊Aqualis Breeding Plans💙

Imagine Aqualis with Spirit Wards - especially during the nighttime! :)

I have to say I love the waters, sunsongs, and maybe greens, but black truffles are one of my faves and they look great together. What about aethers?

I’m thinking water, Arsani, almerald, bolt, deep sea, heartstealer, leodon, moonstone, red finned tidal, script,

Silvers, skywings, spirit ward, sunset/rise, sun song, sweetling, turpentine, undine, xenowyrm, Waterhorse... 

obviously I need to narrow this down quite a bit.. a few are automatically eliminated because I don’t have CB of them yet and am unlikely to obtain CB anytime soon (silvers and xenowyrms), others I already have other ideas for, but still...

ill probably try other noodly dragons first, like the deep sea or water.

On 3/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, Sirithiliel said:

I like to either match or complement colors but it has such a vivid blue i am not sure i can find something i'm happy to go with i, and i also rather like poses or body shape / sprite quality to match (I can't bring myself to breed Mints to anything because they just don't match anything!)

Hmm...

Mint-Aqualis.png.3f61951adfe93ea61956f4cecd6fe796.png

Okay, the resizing that blurs the Aqualis... Aqualisses? Anyway, it doesn't affect the Mints, and that makes it look a little bit weird.

Wow, there are some great combinations. So far, I'm loving them most with Thalassas, Heartstealings and Sunsongs. 

Ohh sunrise! What a great idea, @kirby; the high saturation is really interesting ( : I haven't played around much yet with color combinations, but I'm pleasantly surprised by pairing them with leodons; hopefully they're new/common enough for me to get a checker up really soon. I'll definitely have to try with waters too; there might be just barely enough contrast for it to not become too monochromatic.. besides that I love waters

I STILL like Arias:

Arias.png.588315a88779b36fa95e4cf0c3036bb3.png

but here are Sakuhana.

sakuhana.png.36731b4ca86bfeb30359560e947db3a8.png

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

but here are Sakuhana.

Hmm... Sakuhana works, but... I do think I prefer the Arias, too. I love those barbie-ish colour combinations :D

I just love Arias. I was so THRILLED when they came back; I'd been whining for YEARS !

Because I always love a good hybrid checker, I made this! I really like them with Blunas, I might do a mock with male Aqualis too.

tkjnz8b.png

Anybody having any luck? I've been trying to do Aqualis x silver. I have 4 cb pairs, and over the past few weeks have only managed to get two eggs.