TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

“Event season” is over, but that doesn’t mean things have to be uneventful. Grab these new breeds from the Coast, Desert, Forest, or Volcano.

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

This egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles? Located in Volcano, Forest, Desert. Cannot be bit. Sorts between Blacktip and Bleeding Moon.

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge. Located in Coast. Sorts between Antarean and Arcana.

226 unique breeds now.

Edited by Whirlaway

suddenly,the new refreshed egg come out that i feel  wow.  thanks for the new released dragon eggs

Aaaa!

Edit: Yay, one of mine~ And it's my first two-headed~

Edited by TCA

New two-headed, finally!

Edited by Whirlaway

Yay how exciting.

Good to be back in regular releases.

I hope the water egg is creepy/monstrous somehow, don't know why I get that vibe.

Edit: The fact that the speckled one can't be bitten makes me hope that it's a new shape of two headed... I don't know why I want that so bad, it'll just make my zombying life harder.

Edited by Mangrit

Woohoo! Good thing I only had two random storm eggs, east to abandon to snatch up these guys! I’m excited!

Nice, they're both very pretty! Already have 3; can't wait to get 4 of each and to see them grow, especially the 2-headed one! ♥

Edited by Natakiro

Oh! I'm glad I checked this before going to bed! Grabbed two of the speckled ones already. Hope to get the drabbed ones before I head to bed. Good luck everyone and I can't wait to see what new dragons we get! :D

Wow, this was an unexpected one! No wonder the biomes are all empty, haha. Love the colors on the speckled egg!

Unfortunately I don't have much space since I just bred my 2nd gen prizes, but it's so awesome to see a new release! I'm excited to see how these guys turn out ❤️

Woah. Nice surprise! Thanks everyone!

31 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

This egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles? Located in Volcano, Forest, Desert. Cannot be bit.

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge. Located in Coast.

'cannot be bit' + it's description makes me think we're getting a possible twin-head dragon. :)