TJ09

2019-03-04 - Festival of Eggs Submissions

Just a heads up, I got an update on the status of my submission for the festival.

So, they are still going through all the submissions. 

I got an update too! 😉

And my sister, who sent it hours before submissions closed, received one as well.

So I'm assuming they're done with pretty much everyone that might have made it in and are dealing with rejections to everyone who was late now.

I got an update.

Can bearly wait to see all the eggs on the 21st!

didn't get in. eh, guess i'll just put my trash in my signature or something. well done to those who did make it! looking forward to seeing all the awesome submissions. -w-

2 hours ago, Azi said:

didn't get in. eh, guess i'll just put my trash in my signature or something. well done to those who did make it! looking forward to seeing all the awesome submissions. -w-

I didn't get in either. not that I thought I had any chance really. First sprite I had EVER done. :D  But still it was fun, makes me want to keep trying.  And a great big CONGRATULATIONS to all who have made it! ❤️ 👍

Congratulations to everyone who got it!

I sure wasn't one of them. 

Oh well. 

Don't know what I want to do with the egg though...

I've received an update on mine as well.

Really excited for the event! Can't wait to see what eggs I'll get to collect this year - I'm betting there will be lots of pretty ones.

I've also had loads of fun making my egg submission. If there's something like this again next year or something, I'd be excited to partake once more :)

6 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

You're, uh, welcome?

Just to be on topic, anyone know when the Festival of Eggs-event begins?

I think it should begin on/around April 21st which is when Easter happens.

I'm really psyched to see the eggs people have made!  I thought briefly about trying to make one, but then Life Happened at me.  Hope I have time to find them all.

Got a reply back yesterday too!

I'm soooo excited to see everyone's eggs! Hopefully will get to collect them all!

@Shokomon Now that it's back to being yours to do with as you will, why not still showcase it in sig/avatar for Easter? I know I'd love to see a blatant reference :P

19 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Congratulations to everyone who got it!

I sure wasn't one of them. 

Oh well. 

Don't know what I want to do with the egg though...

Put it in a shelf and revisit next year :o

I got in! Needed to shave a hell of a lot of colours off but maybe I'll post what it looked like at first when it's been revealed 😆

6 hours ago, Redquaza said:

I got in! Needed to shave a hell of a lot of colours off but maybe I'll post what it looked like at first when it's been revealed 😆

That sounds like a good idea, it'd be cool to see!

I could also post the first version of my egg (when all the eggs are available for public viewing of course), before I redid some of it so it'd fit into the size limit.

Okay so since the others are doing it I might as well follow suit.

I made it in.

I'm very happy about this - really hoping people will like the egg I made when it's available for collection ❤️

I also happen to have an early stage version I could post once all the eggs become public XD

Congrats to everyone who got in! I can't wait to see and collect all the eggs! :D

19 hours ago, Pixxelation said:

Put it in a shelf and revisit next year :o

You think I can resubmit next year?

Will there be another contest? Or will it be invite only?

Edited by Shokomon

Mine got in! Sounds like the competition was pretty fierce, big thank you to the admins for selecting mine - can't wait to see all the eggs!

I can't wait for this event! I'm super excited to see everyone's eggs. :D Congrats to everyone who got in!