Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JadeFlight

I‘m new, and need some help

I joined Dragon Cave earlier today, and really like it so far. The dragons look really amazing, and I can’t wait for my eggs to hatch into something amazing! The problem is, I don’t really know how to post my dragons so they’ll get more views/clicks. I also don’t know how to hatch my eggs. Are there signatures on DC? And if so, how to I put my dragons on it so that people will help them grow?

Hello and welcome to DC!

It's not permitted to post your dragons here on the forum - the forum would be full of them, it's considered spam.

But we do have fansites for getting your dragons views, check those out!

Thank you very much! also, I’ve found a fansite called “The Hatching Club.” I’m not totally sure how to get my eggs on the website so they can be seen. Does anyone use The Hatching Club that can help me figure out how to use it?

The Hatching Club is easy to use, one that I use as well.  http://hatching.club/  Just put your scroll (account) name in the box and hit the button called "read scroll".  That will open up a row of images of the eggs and hatchlings on your scroll.  Check the boxes by the image for the ones you want views for, then hit the button "update dragons".  If you want to change something after you put them in use the "back" button to reload and go again.

You're welcome.  Just thought to mention if you have brand new eggs at the 7 day mark, let them rest for a day before putting them in for views.  If a new egg gets views too soon, too quickly, it can get sick.