SilverSpade

Disappearing Dragon?

note: my vv key is broken so sorry about that

I had a 2g thallassa xenovvyrm from a xenovvyrm x female silver and it disappeared? I'm not quite sure vvhen it did but i just recently noticed it vvas missing, it vvas meant to be a mate for my female silver hatchling from the same lineage species. this isnt the first dragon i had that disappeared over the last fevv vveeks, but i cant remember vvhat the other dragon species vvas. Is anyone else having this issue?

Nobody else has access to my account or computer so it shouldn't have gotten released or anything, and there vvere no dead dragon sprites so they didn't die

If anyone vvants to check if you can see it on my scroll my scroll name is the same as my forum name.

Do you see anything in your Action Log? Offers on trades, teleports of things, releases, abandons?

Was it adult at some point?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If you named it within the past 4 weeks, can you find the link to it via the Action Log?

Were the things you lost both eggs when you lost them? Did you breed them yourself? How soon after you got them did they disappear? Is it possible that you bred them yourself and forgot to click on them to keep them?

47 minutes ago, raindear said:

Were the things you lost both eggs when you lost them? Did you breed them yourself? How soon after you got them did they disappear? Is it possible that you bred them yourself and forgot to click on them to keep them?

you only have to do that with multi clutches.  Regular breedings don't auto.  And neither Xenos nor Silvers produce multiple eggs unless bred to something that does.

That was the only thing that occurred to me as a possible explanation.

If you bred it, you can find the code, and see if it is indeed dead.