Shuuichi

Sakuhana Breeding Plans

Yeah, has anyone tried Green firegem with them? I'm thinking that could be interesting.

sSceraming!!

They look good with everything.

3 hours ago, nordana said:

Yeah, has anyone tried Green firegem with them? I'm thinking that could be interesting.

They were hidden in spoiler on the first page (deleted spoiler there already)

Qq1I7wc.png

I like a bunch of these:

Terraes, Candelabras, Frostbites, Arcanas, pink Zyus, Chrono/Mageia Xenowyrms, Nhiostrifes, Royal Blues, and Freckles are pretty.  You know what?  They're all pretty.

Spring Seasonals are really pretty, but somehow I missed them when I was typing this list up.  I tend to think Celestials have weird heads, but they look really awesome in lineage view here.  I also really, really need to try to collect some Xenowyrms to play around with, because they look awesome.  Hmm...

Edit:

Saku-Xeno.png.193f25c49822af4c455005c1cc6ec7ca.png

I think I really like the Gaia option.  Really, though, it's a hard choice.  I think Thalassa and Pyro are kind of the wrong colors, but that leaves four options.

Edited by Pilauli

Wow I love all of those ;_; so many options and so few egg places in my cave... 

Also, I'm curious about how Water looks with them. I haven't seen anyone mention it so far. If someome tried, Id be happy to see it. 

9 hours ago, nordana said:

Wow I love all of those ;_; so many options and so few egg places in my cave... 

Also, I'm curious about how Water looks with them. I haven't seen anyone mention it so far. If someome tried, Id be happy to see it. 

sakuhana-x-water-55c9e1c.png

That might actually be my favorite pairing so far, so thanks for the idea! XD

(Although of course I'll have to do the obligatory Terrae pairing as well.)

Edited by Aleoleo

I'm doing Sakuhana Wyverns x Falconiform Wyverns myself. They look so gorg! Already bred my first pair of eggs. Gonna need a lot more male Falcs now. Hopefully next vday I can get some Saku babies from Falc pairs besides my own. :)

My favorites are waters, terrae, Aethers(with anything tho), blusangs.

Has anyone tried BBW? they go with everything

I don't think I'll try the red copper pairing again.  Not a fan.   BUT, the royal crimson one I will definitely build on.  I was thinking about the terrae pairing, and after seeing someone else's plans, I'll be after building one of those, too, to help inject new blood into someone else's pool next year, and maybe catch some for mine!  

sakuhanaxredcopper.PNG

val19xroyalcrimson.PNG

Edited by blackdragon71
Just saw the black truffle pair, and EEEEEeeeee! *grabby hands*

I cannot make these charts, but I already just started testing through breeding ^^

first option is with Freckled https://dragcave.net/lineage/zVdHU

second is with King Crown https://dragcave.net/lineage/6dgqG

I think the partner needs to have some of the pale yellow in its colors. Also Freckled fit with their horns/horn color^^

they would also go great with Soulstones, unfortunately both a fem.

Edited by Kiwiana

Thank you @Kiwiana!!! They were my two best guesses too!

And they are so much easier to visualize now that you have done the work for me. :P If I ever get unlocked for more than a minute, I will give a couple more a try for here.

I really, REALLY like them with Anagallis dragons for some reason.

image.png.10ed5616bb99d2522cce1406d7738450.png

If someone can make a longer lineage to preview, I'd love that too.

Edited by Tesla

I thought they would look nice with Sunrises, and I was right. They look nice with Setsongs too, but I disprefer hybrid lineages so.

They look great with the pink Zyus, but Zyus are relatively hard to come by.

They also look nice with Scripts.

So many options.

Personally, I prefer them with anything yellow/orange or golden, as that brings out their golden hues. So, Freckled and Leodon are my favorite mates, followed by Kingcrowne and Pillow, but also Terrae for some reason.