mjorms00

Trading problem

Hello, I'm trying to trade an egg, but I am not allowed to accept the offers I have recieved, only decline. I see no reason for this. I am not egglocked, nor do I have too many growing dragons. The other users should be able to accept the egg onto their scroll for the same reasons. What other reasons could there be for this? 

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

What kind of egg is it? Are either of you trading CBs that you're already at your limits for?

OH. You've made me realise now. I'm trying to trade a CB valentines. They must already have their limit, correct? ^.^

Actually, I'm having a similar problem, and it's not a CB Valentine (I just checked its lineage). Now I feel like a jerk too because I asked for a quick trade and now I can't accept the offer. Plz halp. :(

1 minute ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Actually, I'm having a similar problem, and it's not a CB Valentine (I just checked its lineage). Now I feel like a jerk too because I asked for a quick trade and now I can't accept the offer. Plz halp. :(

Are you egglocked, would the trade put you over the limit? If no, is the other person locked or would the trade put them over the limit?

I'm not egg or scroll-locked.

3 minutes ago, Kaini said:

If no, is the other person locked or would the trade put them over the limit?

Ohh, that might be it! I'm trying to trade an egg for a hatchie. I really wish the trade hub would get some more updates, including letting you know if the problem is on another user's end so you don't go crazy trying to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

I'm not egg or scroll-locked.

Ohh, that might be it! I'm trying to trade an egg for a hatchie. I really wish the trade hub would get some more updates, including letting you know if the problem is on another user's end so you don't go crazy trying to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Thanks.

If you're on a desktop computer you can hover with your mouse over the accept button and it will tell you why it's greyed out (e.g. you're at your egg limit)

23 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

If you're on a desktop computer you can hover with your mouse over the accept button and it will tell you why it's greyed out (e.g. you're at your egg limit)

I see. I'm currently using my tablet, so I guess there's no way to tell on mobile, or did I miss something?

Look at the other user's scroll. You can always see their scroll name in a trade.

33 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Look at the other user's scroll. You can always see their scroll name in a trade.

Good idea - unless that scroll is hidden, which puts you back to square one. (Oh, and if you don't want to have to count stuff, go to AoND, enter the scroll name into the open field and let the site do the counting for you. Do not actually continue to add any dragons, though, that would be wrong.)