angelicdragonpuppy

Who Did You Woo?

Who Did You Woo?  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Olivia. ❤️ I think I messed up somewhere because we didn't go to the dance? But I loved it anyway. Beautiful writing.

Well, I got friend-zoned by Olivia,  turned down by Ion and got to go to the dance with Tsoko and Wilda.  Guess i should have tried harder with Mordred!

Edited by Barb_
New date

8 hours ago, Crystals said:

Olivia. ❤️ I think I messed up somewhere because we didn't go to the dance? But I loved it anyway. Beautiful writing.

She was my favorite as well. Charming. :D

When did you finish your play through? There was a glitch for most of the first day that kept anyone from getting Olivia to the dance.

If anyone needs pointers on which affection choices to make for Olivia, you're welcome to PM me :D

11 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

She was my favorite as well. Charming. :D

When did you finish your play through? There was a glitch for most of the first day that kept anyone from getting Olivia to the dance.

I was almost turned away by her apparent snobbishness, but I picked her first because I thought the astronomy club sounded the most interesting. And then I ended up loving her once I got to know her. 

First day, so that probably was why. Thanks for letting me know, I'll give it another try!

I've only played through the game once, and I went with Olivia since astronomy sounded like the most interesting option. She was kind of hard to like at first, but it was pleasant to see character development and become her friend. ^_^

Oof, I thought I'd try Harle since she has the lowest number of selections but she's a tough one.  I may have to try again.

I went through all the routes, but Mordred was my favorite! It's really someone I'd date.

Tsoko was a close second, his route was very well written!

We should have been able to date Nemu, we've been robbed of her beautiful trinket obsession. 💔 What a romance that could have been.

Edited by Hohtis

i love astronomy so i went with olivia. in the end got to the dance with her :D

i'm not gonna redo it, i'm pretty happy with going where i did. although i did shower her in puns, hopefully she didn't mind that too much XD

Wait, you CAN get Olivia to the dance?? Oh man, I'm going to have to retry it... but where did I go wrong? I got the club on the roof scene at the end of her story.

Mordred was the only one I didn't manage a dance with. I might go replay his but I need a break from all that Day 1 text...

Alun's story was cute but Tsoko was my favorite. Olivia's was fun too, since my husband's hobby is astrophotography.

I did every route, but didn't go to the dance with Olivia. The ending I got with her and the rest of the Star Society was absolutely lovely, though. Very satisfying and enjoyable.

I really had a lot of fun with this game. I liked Alun's route a lot, too, and Tsoko is just precious. Very fun, loveable cast :D

Edited by BrazenChase

So far I've done Wilda (just friends), Olivia (date), and Alun (date)! 

Off to try for Tsoko this time!

Tally thus far:

Tsoko -- friend path, date path (both cute; he's my favorite so far)

Olivia -- friend path

Harle -- date path, never want to see you again path

Ion -- date path, no-date path

Wilda -- date path (codependent but cute)

Mordred -- haven't tried

Alun -- haven't tried

I went to the dance with Ion, Tsoko, Alun and Mordred. Became best buddies with Wilda and Olivia and kept neutral with Harle. I didn't really like her actually.

My faves are Mordred and Tsoko.

17 hours ago, Minibobini said:

Wait, you CAN get Olivia to the dance?? Oh man, I'm going to have to retry it... but where did I go wrong? I got the club on the roof scene at the end of her story.

There was an issue the first day where no one was able to get to the date ending, but it was fixed. If you want a guide for the affectionate endings you're welcome to PM me :D

I have done the all the routes once.

The only ones I didn't go the dance was Wilda and Olivia(probably because I did her before she got fix.)

My favorite one is Tsoko,  I got someone who may roll his eyes at me sometimes, but will throw bad puns right back at me. :D Which is awesome.

How to get Harle date path? Can't seem to get it, and sitting through dialogue a fourth time isn't very appealing >_>

I finished the Olivia romance path just now.  Adorable.

I completely missed one of the better moments when I did the 'friend' playthrough.  

Spoiler

Midnight Pool Party!

So far, I've gotten:

Wilda: friend path

Olivia: friend path

Harle: friend path (twice, what do I do?)

Alun: romance

Tsoko: romance

Ion: romance

Mordred: friend

I wanna romance the other dragons but can't figure it out!