Leidarendi

ANSWERED:Problem with Valentine's event, astronomy storyline

When I get to the "It's great" or "blech" choice for the meteorite cookies, whatever choice I pick automatically kicks me off the event and sends me to the Dragon Cave forums.  I can't advance any further in this storyline.  Could someone check on this?

This is a weird sounding bug. I fear TJ will have to be the one to look into it and it's zzzz time in his time zone. There is nothing in the text for the event itself that could do this, so it has to be something that only he can see and address.

I got stuck in the rooftop, no matter what I do I can't get past this. Windows 10 and Chrome, fyi.

It also bothers me that if you close the page you have to start the day again.

dcvalentine.jpg

Not even gonna lie. I gave up on the whole thing because it was taking so long and had too many bugs. Is there even a benefit to finishing it?

You have to press space instead (although that scrolls me down the page), pressing enter will open the last navigation linked you clicked on. I just got kicked to my own scroll and have to restart... ugh

@Leidarendi pinging you because we've had the same problem and this is a workaround (aka just not pressing enter lol...)

Edited by Cailunet