ComatosedRoses

ANSWERED:New Event Black Screen?

Sorry if this has been posted.

Is anyone else having an issue of a black screen trying to progress through the story? I think I am on day 4?

Could you specify which dragon you are with, and if you made choices, after what choice?

I, also, have black screen now. It appeared after talking with Ion about shaving.

On the library branch. Have chosen positive options where offered. Just finished talking with Wilda's script brother. He threatened to hurt me if I hurt Wilda.

Fixes are up for some of the Guardian and Magi routes, if you had trouble in those routes please try again to see if they work now. :)

It also shows a black screen with Tsoko after day 6, He guards you with his tail and it goes black after a bit more dialog. 

I'm on the Alun's branch, it's day 6 I think? And my screen has gone black. Its right after he asks if he can walk you home.

I'm having a problem with day 1 intro page. the only link on the page is the reset progress button.💩

@Angelrah try using your arrow up and down keys and it should give you choices

8 minutes ago, Fiona said:

@Angelrah try using your arrow up and down keys and it should give you choices

I'm having the same issue as Angelrah and the arrows have no affect whatsoever.  

I keep getting stuck on Wilda's (Magi) route, either on Day 6 after talking with Mordred or the few times I've gotten past him, it freezes while talking with the Fire Gem..

I can't remember what day I'm on, but it's with the script dragon, Mordred. It's right after he gets chastised by the Headmistress, and his sister shows up, and then he waves bye and the screen goes dark. Also, I'm using a PC, Chrome browser.

Edited by The Candidate
Adding information.

Fixes for a bunch of issues for the Tsoko, Wilda, Ion, and Mordred routes have just gone live. Can everyone confirm if they're still seeing issues?

It work and I progressed to the end, thank you. Only thing of note, when talking with Ion on day 7, the text said 'player' instead of player name.

Can't get past the welcome screen; no arrows or anything to progress with... :(

ETA - never mind, for now. The block of text below the welcome screen didn't show for 25 minutes...!

Edited by Fuzzbucket