TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

For those that missed the release we've gotta be close to the '19 wall

Edited by Tinibree

Looks like we got an Arsani wall...

--

Edit: Speaking of the wall...

20 hours ago, Shokomon said:

There is a Heartseeker wall right now standing at 3 days and 19 hours.

If the last eggs were bred on February 14 at 11:59 PM EST/DC, then the last eggs are currently at 4 days and 0-1 hour(s). 

So, we have about 5 hours between the current eggs and the last batch of eggs, if the times in the AP stay at 3 days and 19 hours.

Spoiler

Calulation notes:

2/14 11:59 - 7 days left

2/15 11:59 - 6 days left

2/16 11:59 - 5 days left

2/17 11:59 - 4 days left

2/18 11:59 - 3 days left

So, the last batch of Valentine eggs are at 3 days and 3-4 hours left.

The Bred Valentine Egg wall really is about to end...provided the eggs stay at 3 days and 3 hours...

Edited by Shokomon

So... Close... 

Mostly Arsani and Heartseekers. 

I'm so excited for the hatchie wall! I just spent a good half hour breeding messy BSA's, shinies, prizefail arrows, zombie lineages, and a few random golds in there.

Eggs that were bred minutes before midnight are at 3d3hr so, we're in the final hour! Prepare yourself!

Nope, because I got only enough room for one egg.

(thoooough I could freeze some of the dragons i got I suppose and I'm going to throw one back after it hatches)

No, because I'm looking for soulstones having only just realized that I have no hatchlings of them.  unfortunately, they don't seem to be too popular for breeding (or they were and just snatched before I even see them.)

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

No, because I'm looking for soulstones having only just realized that I have no hatchlings of them.  unfortunately, they don't seem to be too popular for breeding (or they were and just snatched before I even see them.)

Extremely popular, I'd wager.  I've been trading 2g Floral-Crowns for them.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

My last egg bred is now at 3d 3h, but just because the AP eggs have an hour less on their timer than that doesn't mean the wall will be gone in an hour. It depends on how many people bred in the last hour or so of the breeding window and how fast the eggs in the AP are being picked up. It could take less than an hour -- although I doubt that, if my memory of previous walls is any indicator -- or it could  be considerably longer than that.

7 minutes ago, Shajana said:

Where is the hatchie wall? I want to catch them.

I'm here all day...and I did not see it!

3 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

It's not here yet.

Thanks, I was thinking I had really bad luck! XD

and, how do we know that there will be a hatchie wall?

Heh, besides all the times in the stories I'm referred to as "player' instead of name, it looks like Alun had a temporary name change as well. 

Storm dragon Alun.png

1 minute ago, Shibunari said:

Thanks, I was thinking I had really bad luck! XD

and, how do we know that there will be a hatchie wall?

Because there always is after a holiday.  people hatch the eggs and throw them back. so after the eggs there is always a wall of holiday hatchlings after.

7 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Because there always is after a holiday.  people hatch the eggs and throw them back. so after the eggs there is always a wall of holiday hatchlings after.

O_O 

I'm almost always scroll-locked!

that is why I don't know about the hatch wall ><"

maybe I will throw one there too!;)

Before the hatchie wall, we have to get through the New Valentine day egg wall that comes after the Bred wall. 

So we have a wait on our hands.

I've been throwing a bit of everything to the  AP once the eggs hatch.   Keeps it moving along

I kinda hope so-I accidentally auto'd a clutch I wanted to keep one of and missed the egg (I know I'd have to hope someone caught one and tossed it back), maybe I can catch it or one like it.....

ETA:except I'm locked.....for a day and 4 hours!!! XD 

Edited by prpldrgnfr

lol omg I just accidentally grabbed two v-days in the AP that I bred! I think it's so funny when that happens on accident. I bred those at 11:28pm on the 14th, so we really are nearing the end!

37 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

lol omg I just accidentally grabbed two v-days in the AP that I bred! I think it's so funny when that happens on accident. I bred those at 11:28pm on the 14th, so we really are nearing the end!

Oh good, I've been checking all day waiting for the end. I don't think I've actually ever been that active during Vday, so this is kind of a first for me.

Is there usually a wall of new eggs at the end? I thought it would just go straight to hatchies

Editing for-

After seeing the s2 hatchies of these guys in the trading hub, man I looove their poses! Right up there with Sweetling hatchies. I'll have to freeze a small army next year.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey