TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

These adults are exquisite!!! Well done spriters they are a beautiful addition to the cave! They have now officially taken 1st place as my favorite Valentine sorry Sweetlings you and your Alts have been bumped to 2nd.  Cannot wait to start some lineages with these guys!   The only sad thing is they're girls this year which means I can't breed them to my pretty shimmer which they would look lovely with. But that is OK I have many other plans for these. Thank you for a really fun event this year! ❤❤❤

Edited by acm1923

8 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

I suppose I could be mistaken, but I don't think you get anything other than satisfaction of accomplishment if you get everyone to the dance.

Other dating game sim. Sorry. Meant as exaggerated joke.

Edited by Natayah

Lovely adults and I'm really in love with the egg. I still wish we could collect eggs.

Oh my goodness, i'm trying to get every good ending, and so far Olivia's my favorite. I even named my Antarean dragon after her 😄

EDIT; omg i just finished Mordred's route, THE DRAWING ON THE DOOR IM LAUGHING

Edited by SharpestThorns

My hatchies are so lovely and I haven't spoiled it by looking at TJ's first post (except for when he first posted the eggs). I know I will love them! I hope they are frilly and flowery since that is what Valentine's Day is all about! ❤️ Can't be frilly or flowery enough to suit me! Hahaha! XD (I will wait to see the adults when they grow up on my scroll)

I so enjoyed the Valentine's school event! I went to the dance! Had a blast. Won't say more so as to not give it away ... except to say my date's expressions were so cute! Hahaha!

Thank you to everyone involved for this wonderful week and event! ^_^

Wonderful event! Looove the expressions and would really like to see the art on it's own.

Currently losing my mind over this seeker wall.

I love the adults! They fit the holiday so well with the adorable hearts and pastel colors. To be honest, I haven't been this excited about a new release in a long time. Beautiful work, Shajana!

*stares at the adult*

*stares some more* 

I AM SO FLIPPING HAPPY!!!! IT'S PURPLE!!!!!! (it is purple, right, I hope it's not just my monitor being weird) Omg it's gorgeous!! I love the coloring so so so much, and that mane is just perfectly colored, and omg the hearts on the wings, and the pose is so elegant and *squeeeee!* *bounces* What an awesome thing to wake up to!

Beautiful dragons. Honestly I'm not a fan of the event game, but the art is great. Feels like a chore to try to finish it though.

Adults look nice, the hearts on the wings are a little too 'on the nose' for me though haha, a little TOO valentine-y, but they're small enough i can pass it off as spots. Other than that, i like them

Pretty adults! But I hope one of these years we get a dragon that's not pink.

The S2 hatchies have the classic 'And look! It's grown wings!' line, but the S1s already have wings.

3 hours ago, acm1923 said:

They have now officially taken 1st place as my favorite Valentine sorry Sweetlings you and your Alts have been bumped to 2nd.  Cannot wait to start some lineages with these guys!   The only sad thing is they're girls this year which means I can't breed them to my pretty shimmer which they would look lovely with.

Breed them to the sweetlings!  They're girls, the sweetlings are guys...

And no, @HeatherMarie, it's not just your monitor being weird.  Either they're purple, or my monitor is just as weird as yours.  It's kind of a pale, slighly pinkish purple, but it's definitely purple.

Ohhhhhhh my! Those adults!!! :wub:

*squeeeeee!* Beautiful art! I love learning more about the breed's personality and such. 

And I thought last year's Valentine's Dragon was gorgeous!  This one took my breath away!!!  Although I do not breed much, instantly several pairings came to mind.  Not sure if I will follow through (real life keeps me busy enough and creating bloodlines oftentimes frustrates me - requires too much scrolling through hundreds of dragons), but I do appreciate the work that went into this year's sprite.  Wonderful work and congrats to the spriters; you did an awesome job!  <3 

Oh GOD that heartseeker wall. 

Edited by Fuzzbucket