TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

4 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Mine only just hatched and I got them on Valentine's Day. How are yours almost adults already?

Skywolf meant TJ's hatchies. ;)

Ahh - That's horrible. They are way too beautiful. Another Valentine breed I'll have to hoard.

Gooosh they're stunning I love them! I'll be fighting tooth and nail for them in a year

Edit: Heads up TJ, the lineage view is uh....off.

Edited by Tinibree

OHHH GOSH THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!

I love their names too. Guess they seem to be based on cherry blossoms 🌸🌸🌸 How lovely 😍

Sooo, cherry blossoms? 🌸 That's a pretty nice idea, and they look great!

They've got kind beak-y little snouts, I wonder what they eat?

Edited by Ripan

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You won't find them in any of the habitats at this point. But there may be some in the AP. They are by far the least common of the eggs I have seen in the AP, but there have been some. There is less breeding stock for them since they are the newest Valentine dragon.

I have seen FAR more Florals than I have Soulstones.  I can find Florals, but the same isn't true of Soulstones.  *pouts*

Ooooooh so pretty!  :wub:

I don't have the time to make a "breeding plans" topic right now, so for whoever does it, here's a template:

Spoiler

image.png.328ba81153fbf88ce244b9ee9dfeaf9d.png

(And I'm so breeding them with Terrae. For reasons. :D )

(Edit: put the picture in spoiler for those who don't want to see them yet...)

Edited by Confused Cat

These new dragons are not what I expected, but in a good way. Wow! :wub: Do they happen to be inspired by Sakura blossoms? I just get that vibe.

Oh dear, soooo beautiful! I love them! They kinda look like veeery tasty cupcake icing. The wing and butt pattern is way to much for my taste, but love them regardless. ^^ Can't wait for next year to get a hatchie for freezing as well!

Oh, such lovely dragons ❤️I absolutely LOVE the buds and little flowers on their horns. And their cute little face! ❤️

I'm sure they will look great with many different breeds, I'm excited to plan lineages with them! 

Does anyone know if Sakuhana means something? I like the sound of it anyway.

Congrats Shajana, these are great! ❤️

They're not as bright as I was expecting, but they're very pretty. Now to figure out what to breed them with.

Gorgeous adults!  Probably my favorite Valentine adult to date.

I love the new adults!

Also, I just bred most of my pinks and reds to the AP.  More pink-colored eggs once the wall clears out, hopefully.  :D

(Unless there's also a hatchy wall, but those tend to be smaller, right?)

Adults are here, whoo hoo!

13 minutes ago, relaks said:

Oh, such lovely dragons ❤️I absolutely LOVE the buds and little flowers on their horns. And their cute little face! ❤️

I'm sure they will look great with many different breeds, I'm excited to plan lineages with them! 

Does anyone know if Sakuhana means something? I like the sound of it anyway.

Congrats Shajana, these are great! ❤️

I think they're Japanese based - bloom(verb)(saku) + flower(hana) or sakura +flower(hana).

congratulations, Shajana. These are lovely.

Also, I sincerely wish I could have one visit my neighborhood. We're having the worst winter...

I did the Valentine story and grabbed my two new Eggs, thank you TJ and Spriters....

Oh wow, the adults! :o They're really beautifully done, the colors are so vibrant and they generally look super sweet. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for the pleasant event!