TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Got my two in the first minute-that never happens!! :D Happy Valentine's, everyone!

I can't seem to do anything with the event, stopped on the initial screen.

Digging this dragon visual novel event haha

edit: Getting some Hatoful Boyfriend vibes from this and it's amazing

Edited by Hakumei

Just now, casprrr said:

I can't seem to do anything with the event, stopped on the initial screen.

Try pressing spacebar if you are on your computer. Not sure how to do it from mobile.

Just now, Ribombee said:

Try pressing spacebar if you are on your computer. Not sure how to do it from mobile.

I'm on a computer and space bar worked, thanks!

Happy Valentine day!

Ooooh the eggs look pretty. (oh god the event is a dating sim...i guess? i'm ready to go alone. 😛)

Awesome! I got my two eggs very quickly compared to the usual. Hopefully the event is fun, though the RPG elements to it make me wary of enjoying it... *ween '18 flashbacks*

So..... This event is about us finding a date for a school dance? I hope it's gender-neutral, or at least lets you pick who you end up with. Ugh, this is why I don't like dating games. Loving the backgrounds and dragons so far though.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

So..... This event is about us finding a date for a school dance? I hope it's gender-neutral, or at least lets you pick who you end up with. Ugh, this is why I don't like dating games. Loving the backgrounds and dragons so far though.

The protagonist is not gendered. There's also an ungendered ND. Pick all your poisons.

Okay, I am kinda of tempt to see if I can date Ion.

(because man, a neglected is nothing to the fact i marry a spider in one of the other Val day events :P)

The event is already horrible for me. At first, it seemed great and now it keeps looping my selection of where I want to go

I just finished the Harle route. Gotta say, the story is pretty good!

(fyi, Harle is the Chrono Xenowyrm / StuCo choice)