I am really glad you all like the new Wyvern, so here is some Info for you all:
Yes the Dragon is based of the Sakura (Cherry Blossom).
I started that breed 4-5 years ago, that was the original Sprite back then:
- Their body is covered in very small iridescent scales.
- Every Sakuhana has it's own unique markings.
- The wings are big compared to their body, so they are able to fly very fast.
- Sakuhana Wyverns decorade their horns and nests with Cherry Blossom flowers.
- Sakuhana are rarely agressive, you just should stay away from their young.
- They love to dance and play around the trees.
- With their magic they never harm others.
- The joyful nature of an Sakuhana is contagious to other animals and dragons.
- When a Sakuhana is around you can see much more flowers than usual, with the help of their magic they help nature grow in Spring.
- They tend to live close to Cherry Blossom trees.
- Sakuhana Wyvern like to decorade their home with flowers and mana gems.
- Sometimes you can find them in the mountains.
- The Sakuhana eats the Cherry Blossom flowers, but always leave enough so that the tree will grow fruits.
- Next to flowers they diet insects and a variety of different fruits and honey.
- Newborn hatchlings are not able to fly.
- Hatchlings don't have all of their colorful markings until they grow older.
- They are easy to train due to their playfull nature.