TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Finished the Wilda route, so that's all of them. I got all the dragons to dance with me, so I'm happy.

Mordred's was my favorite.

7 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

I accidentally did Oliva first, didn't get to the dance, and then wow she really is super long compared to the others lol maybe i'll have time to go back and try again with her.

Does anyone have a guide for all the endings handy?

I don't know honestly...

Finished Olivia's and I take back everything I said about her. Yes she was stuck up and rather rude in the beginning but I literally 'awwwwwww'ed out loud when 

Spoiler

she gave me the note asking me to the dance! Sooooo adorable!!

Before the thread gets closed: THANK YOU to everyone who made this event possible!! I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this 'dating sim'. 

So how many dragons can you go on a date with?

And who are they?

13 minutes ago, sneakyDragon said:

How do you woo Olivia? I've tried like four times and never get it right! There's almost no time left 😵

Go with the first selection in every one you pick (Say the popcorn is great/ Go with her on the path home/ etc)

Edit

I'd love it if we could continue to play this somehow. If not, if they could make this year's valentine day icon clickable (like the snow forts), I'd love to see the valentine I settled on in my very last run (with maybe a quick valentine letter from said dragon below their image).

Edited by warriorjames
combining posts

5 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

So how many dragons can you go on a date with?

And who are they?

All the dragons from the clubs you get the choice to visit + the script and neglected dragon.

The event was a lot of fun! Easily one of my favorite events. Thank you coordinators, artists, TJ, and everyone else that contributed :) 

Edited by Naraku

I didn't get to 3 of the dragons, I hope the full scripts get posted 😧 made it back to Ion just in time to take them to the dance again and set my canon. :)

I hope a lot of these headshots make it into the avatar options :3

Edited by Tinibree

7 minutes ago, warriorjames said:

Go with the first selection in every one you pick (Say the popcorn is great/ Go with her on the path home/ etc)

Yess! Got it just in the nick of time! Thanks!

Just now, sneakyDragon said:

Yess! Got it just in the nick of time! Thanks!

Glad I was able to help you make it.

Thanks to everyone who created Olivia.

I was only able to get 4 stories done. Ion, Wilda, Mordred, and I just barely finished Olivia's before the event ended. Her's was definitely the longest one to get through.

I'm sad I wasn't able to finish the other stories... Hopefully I'll be able to read them on the wiki.

And just finished Ion. Ion and Tsoko were the two I definitely wanted to do. I had fun. Too bad I can't do any of the others.

Edit: Actually, who made the In Cave badge for the Event? I could make a quick badge using it if I had permission. 

Edit 2: And thank you to everyone who answered my question of about the dragons.

Edited by Shokomon

11 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

Some headcanons:

- Ion's dad is a Pillow.

He is! I didn't write the story myself, but I heard during the making of the event that a Pillow dragon adopted a nearly-dead egg(Ion).

16 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

And just finished Ion. Ion and Tsoko were the two I definitely wanted to do. I had fun. Too bad I can't do any of the others.

Edit: Actually, who made the In Cave badge for the Event? I could make a quick badge using it if I had permission. 

Edit 2: And thank you to everyone who answered my question of about the dragons.

You can ask Shajana about it. :) 

2 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

He is! I didn't write the story myself, but I heard during the making of the event that a Pillow dragon adopted a nearly-dead egg(Ion).

You can ask Shajana about it. :) 

Thank you!

Pity. Only had time to go twice through.

This is the first event I've never made it through all the options. :(

I already miss the holidays. I'm done with the salt and noc walls already.

Thanks for a great and adorable event. Smitten by pixel dragons darn the lot of you.

As much as I hate to close this down, it is time. This was such a great event, thank you TJ, and Shajana for the new dragon!

We do have a Sakuhana Breeding Plans thread where we're already sharing our lineage ideas, please feel free to contribute to it.

Happy Valentine's Day!