TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Well the new eggs were able to be grabbed and dropped for two days more, so their timer is a day or two ahead of all the bred ones, the hatchies will come in depending on the timer.

The adults are absolutely STUNNING! I'm seriously completely blown away! I really wish they weren't Valentine dragons, cuz I can't just go out and start hoarding them. Definitely my new favorite Vday dragon!~

I am going to name a genderless ND (...if...I can ever get one...XP ) after Ion.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

"Oh, the new Wyverns are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see what kind of pairings will come out in the future!"

32 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

I am going to name a genderless ND (...if...I can ever get one...XP ) after Ion.

Same!

To be honest I was hoping for a dragon more involved with growth and life. Not so much a fan of dragons who use markings as their main indicator of what they are - too literal for me. Show, don't tell. Also really don't get the 'very large wings' from the sprite - they look very, very small. And I don't really get the Cherry Blossom theme from it. Still, very nice spritework!

Edited by High Lord November

Dang, I wanted to catch the end of the wall but I really can't stay up any longer. I hope people post screenshots of it when it does happen, that's one of the best parts about holiday walls!

I want to leave some space on my scroll open to cycle through catch > hatch > freeze until I run out of freezes, but I keep catching nice stuff that I want to have grow up!

Welp, i'm probably not going to see the end of the wall, oh well.

It would be interesting to see what the time would be once i wake up again tho. :D

I really thought it would be over today... but I can't stay up longer either. I'm guessing it'll be over tomorrow :/ Somebody save some screenshots for me!

...and in the end I went to a dance with Olivia. ❤️ And loved that one just most, because she is so gorgeous in Malfoy-ish kind of way :D Sophisticated, gracious, and just otherworldly. I think I'm just officially in love ❤️ The event is gorgeous, dragons are fantastic, I had a great time! :)

Made it to the dance with everyone, all the stories were cute, but I'm torn between Alun and Tsuko for favorites.  "cheerful and bouncy" is just not what one normally pictures for a Storm dragon, but Alun is a love-able dork.  And I guess I really like the whole idea of dating (marrying) your best friend.  Tsuko is so supportive of your choices,  to the point that I honestly felt bad in Olivia's story line for basically blowing him off over and over to spend time with her huffiness.  In real life I'm basically Wilda though (minus the cooking skills, the various stories were pretty accurate to me on that on lol; sad lemons would be a compliment)  So, I'm not sure I'd have successfully approached any of them as myself.

Seriously though, this wall, I really thought it was ending hours ago! Why won't it die?!

2 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

unknown.png

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Would need more eggs. Definitely more heartseekers!

Nah that more reflects the cave right now, if it was last night on the other hand....

Surprised to see that the wall is still there. I was sure it'd end while I was sleeping. Oh well, I guess this means I might actually get to see the hatchlings this time unlike with the Christmas wall.

The Sakura Wall, it is encroaching!948684966_Image1070.png.13f5b7524abebb5128f5634ed7572035.png

Edited by Tinibree

8M4HVvr.png

The end is upon us! I really hope this will last at least 4 hours so that I'll be able to grab something from the hatchling wall.