TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

32 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was sooooo excited to see a nonbinary draggie!! I haven't gone that route yet (still on my first play-through!) but I definitely want to... Goodness I want to go through all the routes, I'm glad this game goes for 7 days!

The nonbinary dragon is the best valentines gift

Happy Valentine day everyone! ❤️ I'm absolutely in love with the event, it's outstanding!

Edited by AnubisMoon

I just became best friends with Wilda :)
Time to try out another route ... I want to get to know Ion better!

Does anyone else have trouble with the text overlapping?  It happens constantly and refreshing doesn't help.  It does it every dang time and I can't read a thing sometimes.

I got to the end of the Tsoko storyline and we both said we weren't going to the dance and kept baking. What does that mean?? I don't understand. Did I fail to woo him or was that the best outcome? Please help I literally logged onto the forums for the first time in years just to post this ha

Edited by Queen Katherine

One thing I'm confused about: When you try to describe one of your dragons, it says "keep in mind that this takes place in the middle ages" or something like that. But this event takes place in modern times. What's up with that?

Events aren't canon to the lore, technically. Doesn't stop us from treating them as such.

Is this happening to anyone else?  It seems to happen after I'm given a choice.  Nothing I do makes it stop.

Capture.PNG

YAY, stage two can now be seen :)
I love the design so far! Can't wait to see them fully grown.

8 hours ago, missy_ said:

I am not going to peek at TJ's first post any more (except for the eggs) as I want to be surprised when they grow up! XD

You sure you can hold that temptation?  I know I can't. :P

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

No save button. Accidentla refresh of the tab AGAIN. This thing can go to where the worms eat.

As long as you have a day completed it will save to that point - close it when you see a new "Day" screen.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

As long as you have a day completed it will save to that point - close it when you see a new "Day" screen.

I don't even frigging GET there. I hit enter when for SOME reason the tab focus is on a link? BAM, restart. I accidentally refresh the tab when I mean to refresh my dragons? BAM, restart.

I haven't even SEEN the end of a DAY yet.

Oohh, I just got warned by the protective brother! hehe Don't worry Mordred, I would never want to hurt Wilda!

49 minutes ago, Gluria said:

I just became best friends with Wilda :)

Me, too... You can't keep me away from libraries!

49 minutes ago, Queen Katherine said:

I got to the end of the Tsoko storyline and we both said we weren't going to the dance and kept baking. What does that mean?? I don't understand. Did I fail to woo him or was that the best outcome? Please help I literally logged onto the forums for the first time in years just to post this ha

I got an ending where I end up going to the dance with him, so there is a better outcome.

I can't get anywhere because I CAN'T READ THE TEXT!

27 minutes ago, QVic said:

You sure you can hold that temptation?  I know I can't. :P

I try every time and somehow always break down before adults! XD 

@Vic I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Please post in this help thread what you're experiencing. I am sure TJ will look into it when he can. It's not something the staff can resolve, no matter how much we'd like to help. I think TJ should at least be able to tell us why it's happening for some players.

53 minutes ago, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

One thing I'm confused about: When you try to describe one of your dragons, it says "keep in mind that this takes place in the middle ages" or something like that. But this event takes place in modern times. What's up with that?

Events aren’t canon. This is a fun, intentionally ridiculous mini game for amusement and to promote a festive atmosphere.

I just want to know where I can woo that handsome looking fellow silhouetted in the event promo, haha. SUPER SECRET HIDDEN PATHWAY?!?!?