TJ09

2019-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

As always, I'm so tempted to use EQ to get these eggs to hatch already so I can go grab some goodies... But no worries, I never use it. One of these days though....

Biting my nails as a whole bunch of my eggs will be hatching in two hours! I got some wonderful ones within the first few hours. 

And got my final CB Valentine, next year I won't need to scramble! Oh it's wonderful!

I hope we'll get to write Valentine's cards, like in years past.  Quite fun to send anonymous cheer!

My eggs are hatching!! *bounces* I stupidly forgot DC-midnight is currently 10pm my time, not 9pm, so I was like wait why aren't they hatching yet? But now they are! This is so much fun.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:33 AM, georgexu94 said:

:D Yes! Valentine's! The past holiday dragons are all lovely; it's just a pity I can't get more of the Soulstone. I don't see any in the Abandoned Page. 😮Does this mean no one likes to breed them?

I just bred my 2 Soulstones, which yielded 3 eggs each, so there should be 4 Soulstone eggs in the Abandoned page soon.  Good luck!

Happy Early Valentine's Day

My first newly hatching, a sweet Rosebud baby.  :wub:

Thanks to the person that bred it. :lol:

😀 I finally got a Soulstone!

~eggspam removed~

😄 So lovely! I'm glad I finally caught one!

Edited by Kaini
view link removed

I'm really glad about the Valentine's biome again since I was able to find the CB:s I hadn't caught last year. ^_^ Now I should have everything I need. Except for the new breed of course.

We're all locked with them :) and with our own breeding.

I'm finding enough messies in the AP that I'm starting to get more picky with what I consider 'messy' (usually holidays get more leeway). I'm loving the Radiant Angel semi-wall right now, I think them with the Valentine '09 look beautiful in the AP.

I just have to say THANK YOU again to *all* the spriters/conceptors who have made such amazing Valentines breeds over the years. They are all so pretty!

*flops* I'm loving the catching right now! But sheesh, I'm desperate to catch a couple of CB Floral-Crowned dragons, but can I see a single one? haha nope! Fingers crossed I'll get there though :D

Funny to watch the AP. Earlier today it was all Arsanis and '09s, Now it is Heartseekers and Rosebuds. If anything different happens to pop up it gets grabbed instantly! XD 

I'm one cb rosebud away from finishing my cb's and can finally focus on freezing and lineages! This is so exciting haha

Hopefully this year I can finish halloween and xmas to work on just lineages. 

Now to just wait for these eggs to hatch :)

46 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Two eggs hatching in next 2 hours and I can't . . . stop . . . staring . . . at . . . them.

*blinks*

Same here! I think it's kinda funny, looking at this from a non-DCer point of view, tons of people sitting around just staring at static pictures of eggs, refreshing constantly to see if the picture has changed... lol.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Same here! I think it's kinda funny, looking at this from a non-DCer point of view, tons of people sitting around just staring at static pictures of eggs, refreshing constantly to see if the picture has changed... lol.

Hahaha!

11 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Where has my life gone? I don't find it! I'm there looking at my eggs (that should hatch in 2 hours but don't even have a crack, why the world so cruel?)

1 hour ago, relaks said:

Where has my life gone?

Sitting in front of a wall of eggs in the AP, endlessly clicking and throwing them back, hoping for one egg I really want! XD 

I'm so close to scrollocked, oh boy the waiting game! Great lines and 2g. I'm holding onto my CB for a few days before breeding as many to the AP