TJ09

2019-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

*stares at locked scroll*

me and my Siyat egg hoarding, trying to get CB male and female of each color... 

i guess ill I’ll have to be patient. I’ve got time...

Valentine's love to all these the sweet dragons!  I can't wait to find out who will be next.  :D

Welp, I'm finally locked. Was keeping 1 eggslot open for breeding IOUs, got done with those and only took about 20 minutes to find my 8th messy in the AP. Ugh I hate being locked with all high-time eggs!

Egg locked. Trying to trade to get one of my own eggs back, but no luck so far.

:D Yes! Valentine's! The past holiday dragons are all lovely; it's just a pity I can't get more of the Soulstone. I don't see any in the Abandoned Page. 😮Does this mean no one likes to breed them?

12 minutes ago, georgexu94 said:

:D Yes! Valentine's! The past holiday dragons are all lovely; it's just a pity I can't get more of the Soulstone. I don't see any in the Abandoned Page. 😮Does this mean no one likes to breed them?

No, people just like to coordinate and breed one type of dragon at a time. That creates a "wall" in the AP, where they are all one type of dragon. I just saw the wall of Valentine (2001) dragon break. I'm sure there will be plenty of soul stones for you to get. I plan on breeding mine in a few days when my current eggs hatch

And I totally forgot this event was upon us. Oh well, I had 6 open spaces free. I wasn't getting rid of my Gold and Silver eggs. Grabbed some good stuff for the first wave, and I'm bit bummed that I bred all my good CB's yesterday before this started. So I've got to wait a week before I get to breed the good stuff. Guess that means I get to hunt for some nice 2G and 3G's :D

I just want to say THANK YOU to TJ for making CB eggs from all the previous years available to us! This is my first chance to participate in a Valentine event here, and I'm so thankful that I can still acquire all the ones that I previously missed.

Thanks and kudos to TJ and our gifted spriters for all the lovely Holiday dragon designs over the years! ❤️

1 hour ago, Shinsei said:

I just want to say THANK YOU to TJ for making CB eggs from all the previous years available to us! This is my first chance to participate in a Valentine event here, and I'm so thankful that I can still acquire all the ones that I previously missed.

Thanks and kudos to TJ and our gifted spriters for all the lovely Holiday dragon designs over the years! ❤️

I agree! This is also my first Valentine event and I'm really excited! 

Edited by Rayning_Nyte

I love seeing people post about it being their first (whatever holiday) here on DC, it gets me excited that there are new people getting excited over it! 

I managed to grab two Sweetlings from the same breeding, 'twins' I guess you could say, and I'm now trying to decide if I should keep both because one step closer to my Sweetling goals, or toss one and try to find another messy Sweetling because 'unique lineages' and such.

People, PLEASE keep an eye on your eggs and don't add them anywhere too soon, I'm seeing dead valentines in hatcheries! It's so sad to see such limited-time eggs dead!

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I love seeing people post about it being their first (whatever holiday) here on DC, it gets me excited that there are new people getting excited over it! 

I managed to grab two Sweetlings from the same breeding, 'twins' I guess you could say, and I'm now trying to decide if I should keep both because one step closer to my Sweetling goals, or toss one and try to find another messy Sweetling because 'unique lineages' and such.

I managed to pick up all four of a holly set at Christmas. It can be fun to keep twins!

9 hours ago, Coheart said:

No, people just like to coordinate and breed one type of dragon at a time. That creates a "wall" in the AP, where they are all one type of dragon. I just saw the wall of Valentine (2001) dragon break. I'm sure there will be plenty of soul stones for you to get. I plan on breeding mine in a few days when my current eggs hatch

😁Alright! How exciting- :huh: oh... 😀 I mean eggs-citing!

18 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Welp, I'm finally locked. Was keeping 1 eggslot open for breeding IOUs, got done with those and only took about 20 minutes to find my 8th messy in the AP. Ugh I hate being locked with all high-time eggs!

16 hours to go for my oldest eggs.  Not . . . that I'm counting or anything.  lol

23 hours ago, georgexu94 said:

I am seeing more Soulstones today. They are one of the newer breeds, though, so there are fewer of them available to breed than there are of some of the older breeds that have been around longer. Floral Crowns are also relatively rare in the AP and even Mutamores have less than others.

I'm tempted to breed my mutamores and floral crowns just to put them into the ap. I don't need them for anything but I'm sure other people are breeding them.

10 hours until my first eggs hatch! *pokes them* I unfogged them a little late, not sure they'll have enough stats to grow right on time. 

20 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

People, PLEASE keep an eye on your eggs and don't add them anywhere too soon, I'm seeing dead valentines in hatcheries! It's so sad to see such limited-time eggs dead!

Agreed on this, woke up this morning to someone trying to "help" some very special eggs I traded for, and I know it wasn't me because I only use one hatchery and they weren't in it. Probably someone who's jealous, lol.