Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ziiaru

Hello, world!

Hey there! I've been a member of Dragon Cave for almost two years now, but I hadn't actually gotten around to making an account on here until now. Oops.

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of dragons, petsites in general (I fell in love with them when I first joined Neopets as a kid and have played many, many more of them over the years), and video games (a couple of my favorite series are Animal Crossing and Pokemon). I also dabble in art, writing, and programming. ^^

Hello and welcome! I love GPX+, it's a Pokemon adoptables game. I also love sinking hundreds of hours into Animal Crossing, and my hours in the Pokemon franchise has probably hit the thousands at this point. Which languages are you studying in programming? I like JS and want to learn it.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

You don't mind to share your work such as artwork or writing,  you can make your thread at Original Works.

I also had interested in programming, so I decided to study computer engineering as multiple major. And... nevermind

@purpledragonclaw - I've been trying to learn more JS, too, as well as get better at HTML/CSS and PHP. I want to make some cool, responsive websites and, eventually, some apps for Android (so I'll probably work on Python and other things in the near future).

@sh20000sh - I actually started out as a computer science major, but I ended up switching to new media communications because that's where all of the fun video game classes were, ahaha. I wish I had double majored though. It would have been nice to finish it and have that in my background instead of trying to mostly start from scratch now.