Crimsonblack

ANSWERED:My hybrid egg was auto-abandoned. Is there a way to recover it?

You can try changing the names of the parents to something like please contact crimsonblack for return. but no one is obligated to do so.  Just have to try again in a week.

If you still have its code, you can put a little note in your signature. Maybe the person who catches it sees it and is kind enough to return it to you. They are however perfectly in the right should they keep it. Auto-abandon happens to the best of us, I've lost a couple of eggs to it as well... :rolleyes:

The next breeding opportunity is in 7 days by the way, not three years. 

You can try renaming the parents so that whomever catches it might contact you to return it, but they don't have to give it back.

2 minutes ago, blah said:

If you still have its code, you can put a little note in your signature. Maybe the person who catches it sees it and is kind enough to return it to you. They are however perfectly in the right should they keep it. Auto-abandon happens to the best of us, I've lost a couple of eggs to it as well... :rolleyes:

The next breeding opportunity is in 7 days by the way, not three years. 

There's no guarantee to get a Carina again. That's the joke.

Judging by what everyone has said, it's lost forever. Grand. Finally got a hybrid and it's lost. I'll just hunt for ridgewings.

Edited by Crimsonblack

Do you need a Carina from that specific pairing or just a Carina in general? Because if you just need any Carina, you could try asking for one in this thread.

1 minute ago, blah said:

Do you need a Carina from that specific pairing or just a Carina in general? Because if you just need any Carina, you could try asking for one in this thread.

Just one in general. I couldn't care less about lineage. Doesn't mean anything to me with dragcave since it does nothing.

2 minutes ago, twol8sue said:

Crimson,

I sent you one,check your messages on here 

Oh. Well thanks a lot. I didn't know we could do that in dragcave...and I've been playing since 2012, I think.