Library_gremlin

Tiny Accomplishments

I fixed the niggling issue I had with MSExcel. Yay me.

I got my son to vacuum the condo with no arguments.

Hmmm...that is NOT a tiny accomplishment.

We were going to go to a marching band show yesterday (we went; it was awesome).

I told him that the condo needed to be clean in case anyone we knew stopped over afterwards. We live 1/2 mile from the high school that was hosting.

I can vacuum, but I can't carry the vacuum up the stairs because I have lifting restrictions.

I got my mom to finally make the first steps towards adopting another cat, which was something we've been talking about and wanting to do for years

I talked with my supervising prof about all the various courses that I have attended during my Master's studies, as well as the obligatory ones that I was still missing. The result: I do not need to register for any additional courses. I can replace the missing ones with those that I've already completed. So now I can focus on the Advanced Studies Seminar and planning my Master's thesis.

I finally unlocked all the eggs in the market!

Next up, the last few silhouettes in the encyclopedia. After that? Ionno, I'm tired, lmao!!

My wedding is almost all planned! Not really tiny, but it feels good nonetheless. 

decided which uni I want to enroll in.. that got my morale up a bit after having to drop out

I sent in a form, that got approved to change my Gender from F to Nonbinary (F to X on the ID) all of which was free, the purchase of the new ID on the other hand cost me $72USD which I bought for my birthday back in November. I'm so proud and it's brought me some happiness in my sad life.