Library_gremlin

Tiny Accomplishments

This morning, I taught myself how to crochet a new pattern! It's a shawl that I'm making for my mom for Mother's Day, using the two best shades of blue the world will ever know. ❤️ The pattern is based off granny squares, but done in a sort of triangle pattern that then branches off into wings. Right now, my plan is to do 10 rows with the bright blue -- which will make up the "body" of the shawl -- and then use this cool dark blue sparkly yarn that reminds me of outerspace for the "wings." I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

crochet by krystalis.jpg

Edited by Krystalis

I managed to get a job for summer. It's only a month-long thing but it's still a job nonetheless.

5 hours ago, Krystalis said:

I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

It looks like it's going smoothly so far, and it'll be extra cool once it's finished! Shades of blue are great.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Today I actually took my morning medications on time, instead of 2-3 hours late like usual.

Or forgetting them altogether until the next morning...sigh

On schedule for today at least... (at this point anyway)

I have made 3 phone calls (so far) today, trying to get to the bottom of why my meds aren't being refilled. Phone calls suck, but I did it! 

Also took my dog for a long walk, trying to get in as many long ones as possible before it gets too hot (already in the 90s!). 

Oh, and I ate breakfast! That's a hard one for me.

I made two phone calls today and it didn't even feel too bad!

5 hours ago, hedy said:

I made two phone calls today and it didn't even feel too bad!

Impressive! Phone calls are the worst. :dry:

I finally did some laundry that I've been putting off today. :lol:

On 5/4/2019 at 8:01 AM, Aqub said:

Impressive! Phone calls are the worst. :dry:

I finally did some laundry that I've been putting off today. :lol:

Reminds me of my laundry! Been busy trimming the plants today.

I phoned a university to ask a question about entrance exams. I often feel nervous about phone calls so I'm relieved that it went that smoothly. ^_^

13 hours ago, Cottoncat said:

I phoned a university to ask a question about entrance exams. I often feel nervous about phone calls so I'm relieved that it went that smoothly. ^_^

Good luck with the exam!

9 hours ago, ravenor said:

Good luck with the exam!

Thank you kindly! I have two entrance exams left to attend, so getting those done will be another accomplishment too.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:47 AM, Sesshomaru said:

I genuinely laughed.

Thats great! I hope your day went well!❤️

I've been doing weights at the gym! I've always been self conscious about going in that section but the more I push myself to do it the more natural it feels!

I served concessions to 250+ people, and I'm about to do it again today.

I decided to go to the library today, and I walked the whole way there with little to no troubles as my legs don't hurt as much atm (fyi the library is half a mile away from my house).

I also FINALLY was able to cook decent rice! ~<3 Seriously, rice is the one thing I cannot get right for some reason so this is a big one for me.

*inhales deeply*

I got a job. Above minimum wage.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:06 PM, Sesshomaru said:

*inhales deeply*

I got a job. Above minimum wage.

That's so wonderful! Congrats!

I took out the trash yesterday. And cleared approx 30 pictures off my phone after getting the 'low on storage' message (this included emailing the pictures to myself first). 

Went to the gym for 30minutes. I've put a minimum for myself, once a week and that was it xD

Also finally paid some unpayed bills.

Should go to the grocery store before it gets really dark.

Finished all my coursework for the week 2 hours before the deadline. 😅 Still not the closest call I've had.

I applied for a second job. Waiting to hear back. It's at a bakery/restaurant, so at least I'll get discounts on food.

Remembered to check what Lunar Heralds were dropping right now, and bred a whole bunch of mates for my Holidays just in the nick of time.

Last weekend I put together one of those ikea bookshelf things without any help. XD I'm strangely proud of my little bookshelf. 

I’ve succesfully finished a week of the 30 days of yoga challenge!