Library_gremlin

Tiny Accomplishments

I had a basket full of groceries yesterday and I looked down and guessed that it would cost me $40. It came to $40.82. 😛 

I remembered I had an Aegis that still needed enraging, so the insta-eggshell I got from the AP after Valentine's was still good for something.

Took a long nap while parents were at the movies, which seems to have done wonders for my cold. Amazing how sleep can do that sometimes. Also went to the apartment's office this morning to report two burned out lights outside, which resulted in them actually being fixed promptly for once!

I rode my neglected $1,000 dollar mountain bike today. It's hard to ride in the snow, so I guess I have an excuse....

On 3/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, Aqub said:

I've been getting up early recently to try to fix my sleep schedule. 

Hey, what do you know, it finally worked. I finally sleep like a somewhat normal person! :lol:

Kinda needing to remind myself I have accomplished something today, so....

- Took out the trash

- Filled water jugs at apartment water dispenser (much cheaper then buying at store)

- Went grocery shopping (ie social interaction ack!) and somehow only spent $52

- Put dishes in dishwasher, ran dishwasher

- Picked up medication from pharmacy 

*looks at list* Huh, I did do something today!

I haven't been active in years since I quit playing sports in middle school. I have finally gotten up and started working out again after 9 years and it's been a week and I already feel so much better. 

I actually ate breakfast and took my morning meds at the correct time!

Survived Easter with the family without taking a major break in between!

Was able to pass on to another historian some historical information from WW2 that I was able to find out...  All known info, to be sure, but stuff that I was able to find.  

Such as the fact about the USS Sable and the USS Wolverine, two PADDLEWHEEL aircraft carriers that operated as training ships on the Great Lakes in the US.  Many carrier pilots of WW2 received their training aboard these two vessels.

Search in Wiki "the Great Lakes Paddlewheeler Aircraft Carriers"

Went to work today (after calling in yesterday) and didn't cry once. Also took out the overflowing trash. 

I solo’d for the third time. Now I’ve got an area solo. No biggie. Just gotta get that studying done. :D 

Im proud of you, HeatherMarie!