Library_gremlin

Tiny Accomplishments

I went to the hairdresser. I don't look like a mop anymore, so that's good.

I'm gloriously hatchie locked with waterhorses.

My first time being hatchie locked. Ever. In almost 9 yeard of playing.

I filled out the Housing Recertification form that I have to take to my appt on Monday. Also called my case manager to ask for a letter they are requiring. (Also called Housing Manager to ask questions, but only got to leave a message.)

I need to downsize my life, so i started by going medieval on my wardrobe.  Goodwill is about to get 7 bags of apparel @_@

also tfw you trade with someone so many times you feel you should say hello to them or something, lol

Today I finally went to a hairdresser, after postponing that appointment for over year. Feels great!

On 2/4/2019 at 1:57 AM, Setsu-P said:

I need to downsize my life, so i started by going medieval on my wardrobe.  Goodwill is about to get 7 bags of apparel @_@

As someone who often shops at the local Goodwill, thank you for donating! You wouldn't believe how many people don't even consider donating their old clothes.

Yesterday I managed to get through a 1-hour Housing Recertification meeting with almost no anxiety. Today I went grocery shopping and unloaded 10+ bags of groceries, again with almost no anxiety. 

Oh, and thanks to an unusually large paycheck I was able to put away the last bit of money I'll need next weekend when I get my dog re-vaccinated. I was expecting to have to ask my mom to pay for half, but I have enough to pay for it all myself (at the low-cost Humane Society clinic). 

I finished taxes and got my return, which puts me at a savings goal I've been wanting to get to for a while now! Feels really good. And today is my one day off, so I'm officially going to sit here and putter around the place doing a whole lot of nothing

Today I walked for 40 minutes. That's actually rather huge for me, but I was taking my dog for his very first walk in the park so it didn't seem all that hard.

I also *finally* mailed a birthday card to my uncle, I kept meaning to mail it and kept forgetting.

On 2/9/2019 at 3:29 PM, HeatherMarie said:

As someone who often shops at the local Goodwill, thank you for donating! You wouldn't believe how many people don't even consider donating their old clothes.

I'm a lazy person who bestows things on local Goodwills on the regular, actually!  If I can't use it, chances are pretty good someone else can XD

I'm walking without staggering, lol!

There was a small fire in my building yesterday... rumor is someone got careless doing a romantic candlelight dinner... and we had to evacuate until the fire department said it was okay to go back inside. Well, the elevators don't run when the fire alarm goes off, and I'm on the 13th floor. That's a LOT of stairs; concrete stairs at that. My legs hurt!

I signed a new lease for our apartment today (have to renew annually). And I went grocery shopping. I have not yet had an anxiety attack today, despite the gardeners that have been outside since 7:30am cutting down the huge tree in front (the noise triggers my anxiety bad). 

Animated a decent looking 3D walk cycle today. I still need a lot more practice (and patience) but I'm proud of even making one in the first place.

Edited by Naraku

Spent 2 hours waiting at the Humane Society today in order to get my dog re-vaccinated! Way too many potential triggers there, but I did it.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:26 AM, tiny_gremlin said:

Sometimes you have to take pride in the tiny things.  What tiny accomplishments have you managed today?  

For example:

Huzzah!

Or:

Yay!

Your turn!

I bit this egg and turned it EVIL https://dragcave.net/view/lIcT2

Evil runs in my veins

Edited by loltears

Got my dishes and laundry done and going to visit a friend at the hospital today...

Bought two things at the grocery store by myself while my mom was at customer service. 

On 2/18/2019 at 8:33 PM, tiny_gremlin said:

I got snuggles from two skittish kittens!  

Yay, kitteh snuggles!

I did a really thorough cleaning of my little betta tank, pulled out the decoration to scrape the algae off, and even wiped down the leaves of the live plants. Unfortunately, I suspect one of the cats has learned to open the tank cover, as the poor betta's dorsal fin is in shreds this morning. (He was fine yesterday, so I'm thinking injury rather than illness.)