Library_gremlin

Tiny Accomplishments

Sometimes you have to take pride in the tiny things.  What tiny accomplishments have you managed today?  

For example:

Today, I am wearing clean socks!

Huzzah!

Or:

Today, I sorted 3 dragons!

Yay!

Your turn!

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Today I dealt with a mistake at the cashier while shopping, without having an anxiety attack!

Today I put away tons of groceries! (And semi-cleaned stuff out of the fridge to make room)

Today I actually took my morning medications on time, instead of 2-3 hours late like usual.

Undressed and re-dressed my "ektorp" sofa (from a tartan pattern to plain denim style) - it's been waiting for 4 weeks XD

I cleaned the bathroom!

I cleaned the dust from my room.

Also, I managed to lay down and rest/nap today--usually I can't do stuff like that even when I'm exhausted.

I didn't forget any of my medications today!  And I found something that someone else had lost (and gave it back, yeah).

Edited by tiny_gremlin

I actually finished a drawing that I’ve been keeping off for an ungodly amount of time! (it even looks better than I thought it would)

Mowed my front lawn today...  Now my knees are wrecked, lol...  arranged for a neighbor kid to do the back yard...

16 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I breathed.

That's about it.

Considering that I spent most of this past week hacking up my lungs, that sounds pretty awesome.  :)

Oh, and just now I woke up on my own, instead of from a coughing attack!  Huzzah!

2 hours ago, Aqub said:

Wow, I like this thread! Today I... stayed hydrated? XD

That is very important! 

Today I went shopping, in a very big store, alone. Even asked a worker where to find something! 

8 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I just bred a bunch of pixels together to make more baby pixels!!!

LOL

I just grabbed a bunch of pixels with special letters attached to them XD

16 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I just bred a bunch of pixels together to make more baby pixels!!!

This made me laugh way too much!

I refilled our water jugs (much cheaper than buying new ones). Took my dog for a walk at the same time, so two things accomplished at once!

Finally hung the pictures I've been meaning to put up for weeks!

Story behind this one, we needed to replace the frames of a few pictures when we moved a couple months back, as the hanging hardware broke. Had the cash to spare and got the new frames, but got them assembled with the pictures kind of late to start hammering since we're in an apartment building. Quiet hours and all that. Well, I'm usually up too early to start hammering as well, so each weekend, I've planned on putting up the pictures once the family comes back from breakfast out and grocery shopping. However, for the last few weeks, the husband has decided to take a nap right before I've finished putting the groceries away... I'm obviously not going to start hammering while he's sleeping, so I do laundry or surf the internet or whatever, and by the time he wakes up again, I've gotten distracted and forgotten all about the pictures! So, yeah, for a change, he decided to play a game instead of sleep, so I actually remembered!

10 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I washed at least half my socks!  Whoo!

Left or right half? XD

On 1/28/2019 at 3:48 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Left or right half? XD

I'm a mismatched kind of person, myself.

:)

Let's see here, today I trained someone and didn't scare them off!

I named the 40 or so dragons I had fallen behind on naming + updated my spreadsheet!