Guivre

ANSWERED:HTTP ERROR 500

Try now - it's been down for most of the day with me, on both phone and laptop - but literally in the last two minutes it's come back 😀 - I'd used my phone when it worked. 

Still down for me... mobile works just fine, but on the desktop everything stops working as soon as I log in.

2 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

Try now - it's been down for most of the day with me, on both phone and laptop - but literally in the last two minutes it's come back 😀 - I'd used my phone when it worked. 

Still the same error for me. Cleared everything again, on both Chrome/Firefox :(

However, I just tried on mobile Firefox on my phone, and it works there. It appears to be an issue with browser clients.

Still blank pages for me too :(

I can see everything until I log in, after that I can't go to any page or my scroll, I only see white page.

21 minutes ago, Sapphire Ryu said:

I'm having a similar error, but it seems to be with logging in?

I mainly use Firefox for DC but when I login, it just shows a blank screen. I tried clearing cookies/cache but it has the same result. I can access the site when I'm not logged in on Firefox though, but as soon as it logs in it fails to load.

I tried Chrome and looked at my public scroll which is still there, but logging in does nothing (submitting the form just clears the username/password blanks and leaves me on the same page)

Not sure what is going on, but it seems to be really weird.

Are you by chance trying to log in from the logout page? There's an unfortunate loop there where logging in on that page instantly logs you out again. If that's not the case, then your issue is probably related to the brokenness the rest of us are seeing. (Btw, I love all the dragons in your sig! Keep finding new DC ones in the banner and the moving sprite is marvelous XD)

Like a few others have reported DC is working on mobile for me (iPhone 6). Still borked on laptop.

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Are you by chance trying to log in from the logout page? There's an unfortunate loop there where logging in on that page instantly logs you out again. If that's not the case, then your issue is probably related to the brokenness the rest of us are seeing. (Btw, I love all the dragons in your sig! Keep finding new DC ones in the banner and the moving sprite is marvelous XD)

Like a few others have reported DC is working on mobile for me (iPhone 6). Still borked on laptop.

Nope, I went to the main Dragon Cave front page and tried to login from the sidebar. It still leaves me on the same page there, too. :(

And thanks about the sig! ^_^ I spent quite a lot of time on it, but it is aging. I need to make another one soon! There are so many more pretty breeds I'd love to add! The moving sprite is an awesome work of Rathian, done by Riserae on Patreon! She's crazy talented. We can talk more on it via PM if you'd like, too~

But yes. Same issue on both browsers I believe, but just different browsers, so it looks different. Some sites don't quite work correctly on my Chrome, since it's actually a custom browser called Vivaldi. My Firefox is standard and up to date, though.

Just an FYI, I've had a one way trade linky Error 500 glitch again, literally just now - the rest of the site is working fine for me, but thought I'd put it out there in case it spreads to the rest of the site, like it did the other day. 

Same thing as Astiana. The 500 error is back. It's like it starts with a one way trade... I'm really hoping it doesn't spread. 

Edit: It went away again. 

Edited by Winddancir2

Copy pasted from my earlier thread (Sorry, I didn't realize it was an http 500 error because our router might be blocking things but my tech-savvy boyfriend figured it out):

As of today I sometimes get a blank page when saving my account settings. The weird thing is that while it DOESN'T save my settings, the checkboxes will appear as if they were saved. So if I try to hide my scroll, and I get the blank page, the hide scroll checkbox will be checked - but my scroll won't be hidden.

If I do it a few times so I don't get the white page, everything appears to be working normally.

I'm going to close this thread because it was created to report an issue where the entire site was unavailable for some people. Certain specific pages failing to load are a separate issue and should be posted separately to better track the individual problems.

That said, I believe I have identified and fixed problems relating to viewing your own one-way transfer and saving your account settings.