Guivre

ANSWERED:HTTP ERROR 500

I'm having the same problem. I can't access it through neither my phone or web browser.

Update: I tried clearing my cache and deleting my cookies, but I'm still having problems accessing the site through any of my web browsers.

Edited by Dalwor

Looks like another of these geographical issues ?

Opera, Win 7, UK - working fine. In case it helps TJ.

Same issue. On my phone and haven't been able to access the site for several hours. I haven't been able to try at home. I'm in Canada.

Edited by jewel21

If it helps, I'm in the Netherlands using FireFox and it works fine here.

Works fine on Chrome too.

EDIT: on both phone and pc.

Edited by Cinspawn

Same here for Chrome and Firefox, and I'm in the UK. I also had a very strange trade error 500 yesterday (it was a one way linky, but the  tradee said it was all good on their end; my other trades were fine).  Edit: just tried on the mobile site (mobile Edge) and I'm getting an error 500. I hope all our dergs are OK!

Edited by Astiana2011

I had it show up last night when i was gifting dragons, couldn't look at my own gift. Went to bed, and now it's affecting the whole site.

Chrome on phone, and Mississippi 

Edited by Winddancir2
Add info

I had an issue yesterday trying to access my dragon that was up for trade. Every time I tried to get the transfer link I think I got a 500 error message as well. I wonder if the issues are related? I also had a scroll sorting issue on Sunday. It would appear DC isn't working well for me this week.

I'm having this error on PC when using Opera but not in Chrome, and not when I'm using Safari on my phone (IOS). 

edit. And I'm located in Northern Europe!

Edited by hedy

It's working fine for me

• Mobile Chrome
  • Louisiana 

Just tried to access it on my work computer via chrome and Microsoft edge, both are giving me errors. It loaded originally and I logged in, but trying to go anywhere gave me the error, and now the site won't load at all. 

Having the exact same issue on my phone. I can log in but anything else gives me errors. 

I was having the same issue - couldn't access the main site while using Chrome, even though I could access the forums. Deleting all DragCave-related cookies solved the issue.

Edited by Caerhann

Just deleted all of my Dragon Cave-cookies, I could access the site but as soon as I logged in, the site became inaccessible again.

Same here, "HTTP ERROR 500" from Chrome, even with everything cleaned up. On Opera works fine tho.

There are problems with Chrome lately 😧

Edit: I'm located in Germany, Win10

Edited by Tokusa

I'm having similiar problem.

When I try to open any DC page I have blank page, nothing is written on here. I tried clearing cookies but they only helped to get my to the log in page - after I log in I get blank page again. I'm using Firefox and I'm in Central Europe.

I also tried it on Opera, and I also can log in, but when I do it, I have HTTP 500 Error and I can't open anything 😕

Ah, so it wasn't just me yesterday xD

It happened whenever I made a one way teleport link to gift. Couldn't access the link myself, but others could.

Works fine for me now. Using mobile and chrome the entire time

I don't think it's a location issue. My cousin lives in the same city as me and she says the site is working for her...

Everything seems to be working for me. Internet Explorer, Minnesota, if that helps. I haven't crossed this issue yet. but hopefully it's resolved soon.

I'm having a similar error, but it seems to be with logging in?

I mainly use Firefox for DC but when I login, it just shows a blank screen. I tried clearing cookies/cache but it has the same result. I can access the site when I'm not logged in on Firefox though, but as soon as it logs in it fails to load.

I tried Chrome and looked at my public scroll which is still there, but logging in does nothing (submitting the form just clears the username/password blanks and leaves me on the same page)

Not sure what is going on, but it seems to be really weird.

Edited by Sapphire Ryu