igloo9201

Silvermoon Wolves

I would like to join the pack!

Username: SiLiN_IV
Scroll Name: SeleneIV (Going To Change Soon...)

Preferred generation of starter egg: CB Or Stair

Do you want to breed on request for new members: Yes

I would like to join the pack!

Username: JustLittleFox
Scroll Name: JustLittleFox

Preferred generation of starter egg: Any gen is fine. I plan to form a Stair or a Spiral.

Do you want to breed on request for new members: I rarely visit Dragon Cave, but I am ready to help with breeding if possible.  A breeder of last chance, so to speak.

Egg received, thank you!

I would like to join the pack!

Username: Edenello

Scroll Name: Edenello

Preferred generation of starter egg: Any generation is fine, I will likely do a spiral or stair pattern.

Do you want to breed on request for new members: I would be happy to breed for new members when I have the egg slots and teleports to do so!

This looks like a lot of fun!

Edited by Edenello

I would like to join the pack!

Username: blinkdog
Scroll Name: blinkdog

Preferred generation of starter egg: Any Even-Gen (is it still possible to get a 2g? because that would be the dream)

Do you want to breed on request for new members: Yes

Edited by blinkdog

A new pup has been born!

Egg Lineage Link: Here

Details: Gen 4, planning on doing a spiral where the gender alternates every three genrations? (Unsure of the exact name, image below under spoiler)

Spoiler

silvermoonplans.thumb.png.d083143e992687c4efe0123544055a89.png

A new pup has been born!

Egg Lineage Link: Gen 5 Silvermoon

Details: New egg, editing this post to add it to avoid double posting.

Edited by Edenello

I don't know if anyone is interested but I just had a new egg accidently get abandoned! (I forgot I had just picked up my 8th egg) SO, when I had bred 2 of my Silvermoon Wolf dragons thier poor eggie was auto abandoned. 😢 It happened at noon (CST) today give or take 5 minutes so I am not sure how long before it will show up in the AP.  I am off to clear out my slots as much as I can so, fingers crossed.  If I miss it hope someone here that's doing the "Silvermoon Wolves" finds it! (I could kick myself for being so addle brained) Have a great week everybody~ 

I am curious I picked up a "Storm" egg in the AP that both parents are CB no names, just the normal codes can this baby still qualify as a "Silver Wolf" mate possibly?

(Fingers crossed that it does!) I am going to need as many as I can nab as possible! 😁

On 3/7/2024 at 3:30 PM, madameM said:

I am curious I picked up a "Storm" egg in the AP that both parents are CB no names, just the normal codes can this baby still qualify as a "Silver Wolf" mate possibly?

(Fingers crossed that it does!) I am going to need as many as I can nab as possible! 😁

Yes, it would count! This would basically be seen as a “dispersal wolf” taken as a mate by a Silvermoon. 

Awesome! The pack is growing 😍This weekend has been some real good egg hunting.