Shirubia

ANSWERED:Scroll only sorts by date

It appears fixed but I messed around with my scroll order and now I don't recall what I had originally had it set as...I think it was breed specific and reverse order since I had dinos first on page 1, but it was yellow dinos first and now I have blue dinos with yellow following after with chickens in between, it's not right...And holidays were grouped together like valentines on page 1 and Christmas dragons on page 6, etc. I can't seem to figure out how I had set it before and I don't think I had custom set it, any ideas?

22 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

It appears fixed but I messed around with my scroll order and now I don't recall what I had originally had it set as...I think it was breed specific and reverse order since I had dinos first on page 1, but it was yellow dinos first and now I have blue dinos with yellow following after with chickens in between, it's not right...And holidays were grouped together like valentines on page 1 and Christmas dragons on page 6, etc. I can't seem to figure out how I had set it before and I don't think I had custom set it, any ideas?

It sounds like you were on the legacy Breed Name sort. (ex. Storms sorted as "Gray Dragon" and Arsani sort as "Valentine 2013 Dragon" instead of their Encyclopedia names, which the current Breed Name sort uses.) Unfortunately, once you've switched off of it, it's no longer available to choose as a sorting option. ):

Edited by 11th
Fixing. Goodness, so many typos.

17 minutes ago, 11th said:

It sounds like you were on the legacy Breed Name sort. (ex. Storms sorted as "Gray Dragon" and Arsani sort as "Valentine 2013 Dragon" instead of their Encyclopedia names, which the current Breed Name sort uses.) Unfortunately, once you've switched off of it, it's no longer available to choose as a sorting option. ):

Oh, no! Really?! Damn. I don't like any of these sorting options, they all look wrong to me. Why did I touch anything, had I known I never would have. *cries*

Edited by jewel21

Scroll seems to be in the correct order again and it sorts again by breed, color, date and dragon name if chosen. Thank you very much! (Wonder why it affected only some players)

4 hours ago, TJ09 said:

I believe this issue is fixed. It should have only affected a small subset of people, and should not have impacted any stored scroll order, only forced the dropdown to a specific value.

Still not working for me. have tried the 3 sorts and keep getting the tombstone. Have logged out and back into my scroll

1 hour ago, smooch said:

Still not working for me. have tried the 3 sorts and keep getting the tombstone. Have logged out and back into my scroll

This thread is for an issue where loading your dragon list would display the dragons in the wrong order, regardless of your account settings. If you are having any other difficulties (including seeing the "an error has occurred" page) please create a separate thread so that it's easier to track the problems separately.

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

This thread is for an issue where loading your dragon list would display the dragons in the wrong order, regardless of your account settings. If you are having any other difficulties (including seeing the "an error has occurred" page) please create a separate thread so that it's easier to track the problems separately.

All working now thanks TJ