Efernium

ANSWERED:Signature Questions

I want to add a dragon to my signature (It was my first ever dragon). I can't get it to work anyhow, when I copy paste the BBcode into my signature, the picture doesn't show up. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

BB code doesn't work here. You need to "insert other media" and put the link in there. Make sure to strip out the "img" codes though - you want JUST the image link.

On the DC forums you are actually not allowed to post any of your dragons like you would in other forums. It's considered eggspam or clickspam. I don't know if this goes for adults as well, but I think TJ censored any dragcave.net image links so they don't show up no matter which dragons you post.

BB code does work here by the way, but it's easier to use the given menu for the forums or just copy+paste an image url directly because it'll embed the image automatically for you with a direct link.

You can use an image from the wiki and add a link to your dragon's view link by double-clicking the image once it's inside the editor box.