InfiniteGalaxiezz05

Unpopular opinions of DC

So just post unpopular opinions you have about this game. 

idc about lineages. I even accept inbreds. I mean, ik why, but really it's just two digital  images of dragons, come on!

I don't really see the big deal with rare dragons. In my opinion, some of the more common ones are just as cool looking ^_^

It’s silly that people are never satisfied or happy and always want more and more. I wish people would be grateful for what TJ has given us. It’s so silly that certain people complain every time they don’t win the raffle. At one time, there was barely a slim chance to get a prize. How about people be gosh darn grateful for once. 

Edited by Evangeline

Why are inbreds such a big deal? Its not like its the end of the world or something just because you might have inbred something. I mean, you can just freeze inbred hatchlings anyways.

I really, really dislike Gold dragons. I think their poses are pretty boring and the color scheme is uninteresting, they're overhyped to hell and back for almost no reason, other than being one of the rarest dragons in the game. To me they're like the Charizard of DC -- massively overrated.

I also absolutely despise Arcana dragons. Their poses are alright but good grief, the color scheme is just hideous. Just way too many clashing colors and far too many unnecessary details and additional things and whatnot. But the funny thing is, the spriters' alts look gorgeous, their colors blend together just perfectly and whenever I compare them to the regular versions, I feel incredibly frustrated and disappointed that we got literally the worst versions of these things. And yet everyone and their mother seems to adore them and I feel like the odd one out for disliking them. My scroll goals demand that I collect at least one male/female pair and then some because these are Halloween dragons so they're special, but far too many times I've thought about killing/releasing most of my Arcanas anyway. Easily the most disappointing Holiday dragon released so far.

I have no issues with sprite updates, I've loved all the updated sprites so far. Heck, the Nilia sprite update made me like them whereas I thought the old Nilias looked uninteresting. I like my non-pygmy dragons looking beautiful, fierce, majestic, powerful -- not silly and goofy and downright cartoonish like how the old Splits looked. To me that's what dragons are supposed to be.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:52 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Stones are pretty the way they are right NOW.

So are balloons.

In fact, old sprites are HISTORY and should not be updated. So THERE :D

Edited by Fuzzbucket

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:59 AM, maislecakes said:

I don't really see the big deal with rare dragons. In my opinion, some of the more common ones are just as cool looking ^_^

Same!

On 1/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, Sazandora said:

I really, really dislike Gold dragons. I think their poses are pretty boring and the color scheme is uninteresting, they're overhyped to hell and back for almost no reason, other than being one of the rarest dragons in the game. To me they're like the Charizard of DC -- massively overrated.

I also absolutely despise Arcana dragons. Their poses are alright but good grief, the color scheme is just hideous.

Hi i agree with all of this

I also always thought that black truffle dragons looked way too similar to black alts and were just like a cross between them and turpentines