Teap

ANSWERED:Number of Dragons in Group Incorrect

This is regarding my Zombies group.  When I look at my Groups page, it's listed as having 21 dragons, but in reality there's only 10 dragons in the group.  Anyone have any input on this?

Was there ever 21 dragons in the group? It could be a cache issue, have you tried a hard refresh and/or clearing your cache?

Try the group custom sort - dead dragons stay within the group until you remove them individually. Even after you can't see them because their gravestone poofs. You can do this by accessing their pages with the code (you can get that from the sort page where they still show up. Once you manually took them out of the group the count should be correct.

It might be a cache issue but since this is a zombie group I was thinking of this possibility specifically ;)

I don't know if this issue has been resolved globally or whether TJ took care of it manually, but I used to have three zombies that I later expunged. So, in theory, they shouldn't have been there anymore. Only they were until way after I posted about it. *shrugs* Maybe it's something like that? Although I think the "dead dragon theory" is way more likely than mine. *shrugs*

It is, indeed, dead dragons staying in the group after their tombstones have disappeared.  Thank you!